Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

If anyone was at old Trafford in April just before the game I got arrested on the concourse for jibbing in which is not a crime it’s a civil matter,

Just for my own info - sorry if I'm thick ..... Did you in fact "jibb in", and you now are looking to get out of it.... or it wasn't you, and you were arrested instead of the "real" criminal?

Build a time machine, go back and undo the first ban.

That way your jib at United would have just been a slap on the wrist.

Alternatively, you really needed a shit whilst nearby and decided to nip in for the bogs.

Coming back from a game in London on the train a couple of years ago. There was a bunch of pissed up toffs wearing tops hats who got a few slaps from a group of Sheffield Wednesday fans. (Worsley or GDM weren’t there!!). The Transport cops were called and the Wednesday lads asked me to give a statement saying they had been provoked. I gave my details for the Cops but it didn’t go any further.

Coming back from a game in London on the train a couple of years ago. There was a bunch of pissed up toffs wearing tops hats who got a few slaps from a group of Sheffield Wednesday fans. (Worsley or GDM weren’t there!!). The Transport cops were called and the Wednesday lads asked me to give a statement saying they had been provoked. I gave my details for the Cops but it didn’t go any further.
A slap on a train(Sheffield bound??) you say.
I might be wrong,but I'm sure I read something about that in a previous thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.