help other blues with tickets

fathellensbellend

would be great if those who can get tickets elsewhere, if they pass them on to other city fans for face value, lets try and get as many city fans into wembley as possible.

Some people who have juniors who can get one could help by not taking the really young ones. Kids under 5 won't remember anything.

I know 4 people who have got tickets promised. None are ST or citycard holders. It is always who you know in cases like this.

Mate of mine, big City fan originally from Bury / Bolton but moved to Edinburgh a few years ago.
Now watches a local Edinburgh non league side home and away (away is never more than 30 miles ha ha) and the club chairman has said to him that he gets 2 tickets each year for the ''neutral areas'' and offered my mate one of them - he just can't wear colours on the day!

Good thread - there are 40k tickets out there going to people who don´t want to go - lets get them into the hands of blues by any means possible without benefitting the spivs. Refer ANY contacts to BM , whether they be Sunday league refs, or non- league clubs - whatever. A bit of people power could come back and bite the FA in the arse

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Some people who have juniors who can get one could help by not taking the really young ones. Kids under 5 won't remember anything.

I know 4 people who have got tickets promised. None are ST or citycard holders. It is always who you know in cases like this.

There's so much desperation in this post.

I don't mean it badly, honestly. But there is absolutely no way people are gonna listen to that. People who can go and want to go will go, and those who don't wanna go but can go are gonna take advantage of that, it's the world we live in. I seriously doubt many people will be offered nice, face value tickets out of pure generosity.

RyantheBlue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I don't mean it badly, honestly. But there is absolutely no way people are gonna listen to that. People who can go and want to go will go, and those who don't wanna go but can go are gonna take advantage of that, it's the world we live in. I seriously doubt many people will be offered nice, face value tickets out of pure generosity.

It's still a good idea by the OP though, even if it results in just an extra few hundred true blues goin.

Let's face it, neutrals wouldn't say no to an extra £100 quid in the back pocket.

DSonBlue said:
RyantheBlue said:

It's still a good idea by the OP though, even if it results in just an extra few hundred true blues goin.

Let's face it, neutrals wouldn't say no to an extra £100 quid in the back pocket.

It's not so much the OP's idea, I think that's not a bad one, however optimistic I find it, it was more the highlighted post that I thought sounded a bit desperate.

The whole set up is legalised, FA sponsored touting. Corporate tickets/club members are already flogging tickets.
Fucking scandalous but hadly a surprise given the whole 'New Wembley' fiasco.

I'd say anyone after a ticket should be ripping into contacts inside large companies

I had 3 spares and flogged to Blues off here at face value for the semi

Was offered £150 off a rag in the boozer near me the night before but thought itd be bad karma.

Ive used the ticket/exchange side of the forum a few times and never been ripped off once, we seem to attract a good calibre of human at City :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.