help other blues with tickets

RyantheBlue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Some people who have juniors who can get one could help by not taking the really young ones. Kids under 5 won't remember anything.

I know 4 people who have got tickets promised. None are ST or citycard holders. It is always who you know in cases like this.

There's so much desperation in this post.

I don't mean it badly, honestly. But there is absolutely no way people are gonna listen to that. People who can go and want to go will go, and those who don't wanna go but can go are gonna take advantage of that, it's the world we live in. I seriously doubt many people will be offered nice, face value tickets out of pure generosity.

I don't care for me as my 4500 will be plenty but there were kids of 3 and 4 at the semi. What's the fcking point of that? Complete waste of a seat but in today's must do everything for the family bullshit there will be plenty again! Complete waste of money spending 60 quid on a toddlers ticket.

my elder girl gets offered club wembley tickets, she was offered 2 at the last minute for the semi but as i had sorted hers she declined, i've told her this time to get any number offered .

I think that is a really good point about small children. Under the age of six or seven surely the ticket could find a better home.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that is a really good point about small children. Under the age of six or seven surely the ticket could find a better home.

my children are 24, 26, 28, and 32, far too young to appreciate the match:)

Yeah great idea, I live in the Ukraine and I would love a ticket. What I wouldn't do to get one..

ifiwasarichfan said:

disagree, i was under 7 during the kippax last stand, for kinkladzes goal against southhampton, when we got relegated by liverpool etc. and without those moments wouldnt be the city fan i am now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.