help other blues with tickets

felixbg said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that is a really good point about small children. Under the age of six or seven surely the ticket could find a better home.

disagree, i was under 7 during the kippax last stand, for kinkladzes goal against southhampton, when we got relegated by liverpool etc. and without those moments wouldnt be the city fan i am now.

Felix; I was just that bit older; my first game aged 7 in December 1968 and at the seasons end I watched the 1969 Final on an old Black and White TV with my Grandad Whilst My Uncle ( my Dad isn't a Football Fan) was there seeing Neil Young hit the winner.

I have no memories of the Championship winning Season the year earlier.

I have only just thought this as well - ; dont you think that City's 5/6/7/8 year olds are going to have their share, my share and your share of Glory days in the coming years?

Can you really see any tickets going on here face value(i know semi finals they did,but this is a dif ballgame),you can put 1 on here for £45 or someones tapping you on the shoulder and offering you £300...you do the maths!

sheikys billions said:
Can you really see any tickets going on here face value(i know semi finals they did,but this is a dif ballgame),you can put 1 on here for £45 or someones tapping you on the shoulder and offering you £300...you do the maths!
Believe it or not some blues don't profiteer and pass on their tickets at face value to another blue in good faith. I know it's what I'd do if I was in the position; don't think I'd be able to sell on a ticket at many times its face value to a fellow blue.

Halfpenny said:
sheikys billions said:
Believe it or not some blues don't profiteer and pass on their tickets at face value to another blue in good faith. I know it's what I'd do if I was in the position; don't think I'd be able to sell on a ticket at many times its face value to a fellow blue.
To be honest mate i wouldnt make any money also,but i do think we are in a minority,these tickets are like the ones in the wonka bars!

sheikys billions said:
Halfpenny said:
To be honest mate i wouldnt make any money also,but i do think we are in a minority,these tickets are like the ones in the wonka bars!
Yeah, there will be a few doing it but ripping off a fellow blue is something a lot would take issue with. I would hope anyway.

I paid £200 for two £50 tickets for the semi from a blue on this site and I was happy to do so as I had no chance of getting a ticket, I'm desperate for 1 x adult and 2 x juniors for the final for me and my two lads but have no chance of getting them. Been offered 1 x adult ticket but promised my City mad 8 year old Harvey-James that I would not goto the Final without him as I'd rather watch it on the TV with him than be there without him.

Colin_Bell said:
I paid £200 for two £50 tickets for the semi from a blue on this site and I was happy to do so as I had no chance of getting a ticket, I'm desperate for 1 x adult and 2 x juniors for the final for me and my two lads but have no chance of getting them. Been offered 1 x adult ticket but promised my City mad 8 year old Harvey-James that I would not goto the Final without him as I'd rather watch it on the TV with him than be there without him.

i dont blame you for paying what you need to but after the game you should have given the club the ticket numbers and get the **** banned.

i might have 2 adults.but not confirmed yet.there is no way i can afford 2 go.but i wish.1981 & the simod against chelsea was the last time i went.will post when i know.

stonerblue said:
The whole set up is legalised, FA sponsored touting. Corporate tickets/club members are already flogging tickets.
Fucking scandalous but hadly a surprise given the whole 'New Wembley' fiasco.

I'd say anyone after a ticket should be ripping into contacts inside large companies

This. FA = Tout ticketing wankers

Probably sponsored by you know who bald/ comb over / rag tout

FUCK THE FA - ENEMY OF ALL REAL FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS

Nonsense. If I had kids that young I would want to take them with me, regardless of if they remembered it or not just so that in years to come they would know that they were there.
ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that is a really good point about small children. Under the age of six or seven surely the ticket could find a better home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.