Help re doves gig

psut1

Gents (and Dorises)
Their are clunts on Ebay trying to make dough out of this great gesture from the club and the band I am bidding against any one trving to bid giz a hand they claim their is a face value on the tkts

eshiers1 said:
wow thats disgraceful...there are 5 up there...fair enough if they offer them for free...+ p&p...but to take advantage like this is not on!

cheers eshiers

I dont see a real problem with it, its not a charity gig, if people dont like shite like twisted wheel then why not sell the tickets.

If they don't like the bands then why accept the tickets! Band out of order selling them on.

Duki Blue said:
If they don't like the bands then why accept the tickets! Band out of order selling them on.

Because we live in hard times mate, If you get a free ticket with your £40+ shirt that you dont want and you can sell it for £60 to someone with more money than sense who wants to stand in a car park listening to music for bed wetters then more power to you !

Help people

I am a season ticket holder in the Colin Bell stand level 2.

I missed out on the Doves tickets because i was nowhere near a PC on the morning of the pre-sale becasue of work commitments and when i did pre-order all the tickets had gone.

I have been bidding on tickets on eBay all week but i havent managed to win any yet as they're going for very silly money.

Has anyone out there got 2 spare that they would like to either sell to me or swap with something?

PM me if anyone can help, thanks fellow blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.