Help re doves gig

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Duki Blue said:
If they don't like the bands then why accept the tickets! Band out of order selling them on.

Because we live in hard times mate, If you get a free ticket with your £40+ shirt that you dont want and you can sell it for £60 to someone with more money than sense who wants to stand in a car park listening to music for bed wetters then more power to you !

Hang on, if times were hard, why would they be paying £40+ for a shirt?
Music for bed wetters? Now I know Kid British are a pop band, so I take that on board, but Mike Pickering and Doves?! The other two bands are aimed at students.

This event is called LIVE FROM CITY.. Yes it's a gig, but it's also a CITY event. There will be some community stuff with Kickz and the MCFC band. It's something the club are doing for US! If this becomes stupid where let's say hundreds of tickets are sold on for profit then it's unlikely the club will do this again!

psut1 said:
Gents (and Dorises)
Their are clunts on Ebay trying to make dough out of this great gesture from the club and the band I am bidding against any one trving to bid giz a hand they claim their is a face value on the tkts

have you ever thought these are hard times and the people cant make the gig??
ALSO PLACING BIDS ON E BAY IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.SO YOU COULD BE IN FOR A EXPENSIVE WEEK!!!
ebay have everyone who bids details including bank details.

only1paulsimpson said:
psut1 said:
Gents (and Dorises)
Their are clunts on Ebay trying to make dough out of this great gesture from the club and the band I am bidding against any one trving to bid giz a hand they claim their is a face value on the tkts

ALSO PLACING BIDS ON E BAY IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.SO YOU COULD BE IN FOR A EXPENSIVE WEEK!!!

Once again, the people selling these HAVE bought a shirt!!! They must have had internet access or been on their phone for more than 5 mins. The TIME ARE HARD story is BULLSHIT!

only1paulsimpson said:
psut1 said:
Gents (and Dorises)

You are correct a bid is a legally binding contract should have reported the item not bidded

SouthStand211 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
psut1 said:
Gents (and Dorises)

Once again, the people selling these HAVE bought a shirt!!! They must have had internet access or been on their phone for more than 5 mins. The TIME ARE HARD story is BULLSHIT!

at the end of the day,these tickets are the persons who is trying to flog them,so they are entitled to do what they want.

The Blue Goon said:
Help people

I am a season ticket holder in the Colin Bell stand level 2.

I missed out on the Doves tickets because i was nowhere near a PC on the morning of the pre-sale becasue of work commitments and when i did pre-order all the tickets had gone.

I have been bidding on tickets on eBay all week but i havent managed to win any yet as they're going for very silly money.

Has anyone out there got 2 spare that they would like to either sell to me or swap with something?

PM me if anyone can help, thanks fellow blues.

With the greatest respect, I too was nowhere near a PC on the morning of the pre-sale so I ordered my shirt at 11pm that night and guess what - I got tickets for Live from City.

Im in the middle of moving house at the moment so i cannot affford the shirts for me n my 2 sons at the moment but if anybody has got tickets and is unable to make it please pm me i would love to take them off your hands. There will be a pint in it for you. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE

only1paulsimpson said:
SouthStand211 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
psut1 said:
Gents (and Dorises)

at the end of the day,these tickets are the persons who is trying to flog them,so they are entitled to do what they want.

They are not really though.. "Any ticket resold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused admission or ejected from Live From City"

These people are SCUMBAGS.

SouthStand211 said:
They are not really though.. "Any ticket resold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused admission or ejected from Live From City"

Get a grip you fool, theyre tickets to a free concert not the popes fucking funeral, also , just because someone has access to the internet or has bought a shirt to support the club automatically means they are rich and dont need the money does it ? Engage brain before operating gob.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
SouthStand211 said:

Get a grip you fool, theyre tickets to a free concert not the popes fucking funeral, also , just because someone has access to the internet or has bought a shirt to support the club automatically means they are rich and dont need the money does it ? Engage brain before operating gob.

Brain engaged.

Your sole reason is that "people NEEEED the moneh?" Ebay profile searches against these sellers seem to suggest they had no problem buying a phone last week for £80.. times are hard. Another user refer's to the gig being located in the "Manchester stadium".. A City fan?? Another user is in Scotland... Why on earth did they opt in via email if they knew they could not attend.

Whats the matter, you got a listing? ;oP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.