Help re doves gig

SouthStand211 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
SouthStand211 said:
They are not really though.. "Any ticket resold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused admission or ejected from Live From City"

These people are SCUMBAGS.

Get a grip you fool, theyre tickets to a free concert not the popes fucking funeral, also , just because someone has access to the internet or has bought a shirt to support the club automatically means they are rich and dont need the money does it ? Engage brain before operating gob.

Brain engaged.

Your sole reason is that "people NEEEED the moneh?" Ebay profile searches against these sellers seem to suggest they had no problem buying a phone last week for £80.. times are hard. Another user refer's to the gig being located in the "Manchester stadium".. A City fan?? Another user is in Scotland... Why on earth did they opt in via email if they knew they could not attend.

Whats the matter, you got a listing? ;oP

No i dont have a listing Im just getting a bit tired of you judging people you dont know, one lives in Scotland...... so maybe he cant get to a car park concert in Manchester........ one has bought a phone for £80.00, big deal...... I think you are still failing to grasp that although people buy things it doesnt automatically mean people are well off and can afford to miss out on 60 quid for something they are not going to use. Now go and burn your bra elsewhere !

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Duki Blue said:
If they don't like the bands then why accept the tickets! Band out of order selling them on.

Because we live in hard times mate, If you get a free ticket with your £40+ shirt that you dont want and you can sell it for £60 to someone with more money than sense who wants to stand in a car park listening to music for bed wetters then more power to you !

Aren't you that clown with the blog on mongtube? If so, I don't think you are in a position to call anyone a bed wetter.

If you had no intention of going then why apply for tickets, yes you had to click on a link they were not just given to the first 2500.

If you did not want them thn you should have left them for FELLOW BLUES who did !

Not try to make money out of them, i am sure that the people who have organised this event for City fans (not just Dove fans) will consider whether to do things like this in future if it is going to be the subject of profiteering.

I myself am not a fan of the Doves or any of the other acts but I am going because it is an event organised by CITY for CITY fans.

Trigger said:
If you had no intention of going then why apply for tickets, yes you had to click on a link they were not just given to the first 2500.

If you did not want them thn you should have left them for FELLOW BLUES who did !

Not try to make money out of them, i am sure that the people who have organised this event for City fans (not just Dove fans) will consider whether to do things like this in future if it is going to be the subject of profiteering.

I myself am not a fan of the Doves or any of the other acts but I am going because it is an event organised by CITY for CITY fans.

If they are entitled to get them when you buy your shirt then why not get them ? I wouldnt sell them on myself but to start calling people 'scumbags' because they are selling tickets they own to some free concert is going a bit far

Wilson Kipketer said:
Aren't you that clown with the blog on mongtube? If so, I don't think you are in a position to call anyone a bed wetter.

Thanks for watching and Ill see you next time your browsing 'Mongtube'

Wilson Kipketer said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Duki Blue said:
If they don't like the bands then why accept the tickets! Band out of order selling them on.

Because we live in hard times mate, If you get a free ticket with your £40+ shirt that you dont want and you can sell it for £60 to someone with more money than sense who wants to stand in a car park listening to music for bed wetters then more power to you !

No, he's got a blog on Youtube though.

Any spares x2 for concert would be greatly appreciated.Was promised 2 from Bulford Blue in USA but they have not arrived and he is now on holiday.Thanks Doddy.

The Blue Goon said:
Help people

I am a season ticket holder in the Colin Bell stand level 2.

I missed out on the Doves tickets because i was nowhere near a PC on the morning of the pre-sale becasue of work commitments and when i did pre-order all the tickets had gone.

I have been bidding on tickets on eBay all week but i havent managed to win any yet as they're going for very silly money.

Has anyone out there got 2 spare that they would like to either sell to me or swap with something?

PM me if anyone can help, thanks fellow blues.

That story doesn't hold up I'm afraid mate.

I too was at work on the morning of the sale (Weds?) and waited 'til the Saturday order my shirt (was hoping we'd sign a certain player whose name would go on it and wasn't particularly arsed if I wasn't in the first 2,500.) That's plenty of time to get near a PC if you were that bothered about trying to get the tickets.

I was quite surprised to see the accompanying email to say I could get the Doves tickets and thought I may as well go to it, as it'd just be a big City piss up hopefully combined with celebrating a new signing or two. Since then I've had a better offer for the Friday and as a mate told me there were some tickets going on eBay I thought I'd pop mine on there as well.

A few points to make. One, the tickets are mine 'won' fair and square by ordering the shirt and had I known I wasn't going to go I wouldn't have applied for them anyway. Two, it's hardly ripping off fellow Blues when the tickets start at 99p. Market forces will take them up to whatever price whoever wins them is willing to pay. And finally, yes the cash would be nice, as it'd go towards the away shirt.

Sure I could give them away for free on here/Facebook/wherever and I might still do so, but why bother if I can get £30+ for them? After all the shit we put up with as City fans a little windfall like that is a nice bonus. Hopefully we'll all be getting a big silver bonus in a few months' but in the meantime...

Pounding said:
The Blue Goon said:
Help people

I am a season ticket holder in the Colin Bell stand level 2.

I missed out on the Doves tickets because i was nowhere near a PC on the morning of the pre-sale becasue of work commitments and when i did pre-order all the tickets had gone.

I have been bidding on tickets on eBay all week but i havent managed to win any yet as they're going for very silly money.

Has anyone out there got 2 spare that they would like to either sell to me or swap with something?

PM me if anyone can help, thanks fellow blues.

That story doesn't hold up I'm afraid mate.

I too was at work on the morning of the sale (Weds?) and waited 'til the Saturday order my shirt (was hoping we'd sign a certain player whose name would go on it and wasn't particularly arsed if I wasn't in the first 2,500.) That's plenty of time to get near a PC if you were that bothered about trying to get the tickets.

I was quite surprised to see the accompanying email to say I could get the Doves tickets and thought I may as well go to it, as it'd just be a big City piss up hopefully combined with celebrating a new signing or two. Since then I've had a better offer for the Friday and as a mate told me there were some tickets going on eBay I thought I'd pop mine on there as well.

A few points to make. One, the tickets are mine 'won' fair and square by ordering the shirt and had I known I wasn't going to go I wouldn't have applied for them anyway. Two, it's hardly ripping off fellow Blues when the tickets start at 99p. Market forces will take them up to whatever price whoever wins them is willing to pay. And finally, yes the cash would be nice, as it'd go towards the away shirt.

Sure I could give them away for free on here/Facebook/wherever and I might still do so, but why bother if I can get £30+ for them? After all the shit we put up with as City fans a little windfall like that is a nice bonus. Hopefully we'll all be getting a big silver bonus in a few months' but in the meantime...

11. No tickets may be sold, used for competitions, promotions, or hospitality packages without the written consent of the Promoter. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission to or ejected from Live From City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.