Help with season ticket dilemma (early I know)

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Ok so I'm going to Manchester University next year, provided I get the grades to actually get in. I need AAA at A level, but the problem is, these results don't come out to around 19th-24th August (some time around then).

Which will be too late to get a season ticket (I assume). And I don't want to buy a season ticket for a couple of hundred quid only to find out I didn't get the grades and I won't be at Manchester next year.

So herein lies my problem, anyone got any solutions? or is it a case of becoming a second class citizen (blue membership).

Unintentional pun

Buy it, then if you don't get into Manchester, maybe you could sell it to someone else for the season?

Where is your insurance choice?

A season ticket can always be lent/sold to people, and if you can get to some games then you'll find a season ticket very good value.
480/19 =£25 per game, compare that to single price tickets for top category games. Plus no hassle in getting tickets, and the points for the future. Plus, if you're getting into so much debt, what's an extra £500?

Just buy it anyway, I kept mine when I moved away for uni and didn't miss a match - and mine was a course where I had to be in a lot and do placements.

Michael Corleone said:
Ok so I'm going to Manchester University next year, provided I get the grades to actually get in. I need AAA at A level, but the problem is, these results don't come out to around 19th-24th August (some time around then).

Which will be too late to get a season ticket (I assume). And I don't want to buy a season ticket for a couple of hundred quid only to find out I didn't get the grades and I won't be at Manchester next year.

So herein lies my problem, anyone got any solutions? or is it a case of becoming a second class citizen (blue membership).

Unintentional pun

Go to Man Met instead?

BlueMoon_1987 said:
I'm looking into getting my first season ticket for next season.

Do posters have any advice regarding availability/when you can buy?

Prices and buying windows were announced on the 24th of April last year, so expect it any time now, most likely when the title race has been decided. I'd think only several hundred will be available to buy next season given we have a record number of season ticket holders this year and FA rules state a certain percentage of match tickets have to be available for every league game. It might be worth dropping the ticket office and email and inquiring about a waiting list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.