HELP

city diehard said:
i need help i had a document which i did 2 years ago. I have on a peice of paper but it is tattered, i need it for tommorow does anyone know what will be the quickest way?

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.When i was a small boy we used to come across this problem all the time.Blue Peter was no help whatsoever.Nor was Jim from 'Jim'll fix it' fame.The answer lay with my Aunt.Who was from Bridlington.What she used to do was push the raggedy bit of paper up her old ladys fanny.Then she used to think about Brian Blessed naked and shouting.Within five minutes the paper was pulled out of her gaping gash and dried over a five bar fire.As if by magic the paper became legible although it did smell of fish if you got close to it.

Hope this helps.

city diehard said:
i need help i had a document which i did 2 years ago. I have on a peice of paper but it is tattered, i need it for tommorow does anyone know what will be the quickest way?

what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

BimboBob said:
city diehard said:

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.When i was a small boy we used to come across this problem all the time.Blue Peter was no help whatsoever.Nor was Jim from 'Jim'll fix it' fame.The answer lay with my Aunt.Who was from Bridlington.What she used to do was push the raggedy bit of paper up her old ladys fanny.Then she used to think about Brian Blessed naked and shouting.Within five minutes the paper was pulled out of her gaping gash and dried over a five bar fire.As if by magic the paper became legible although it did smell of fish if you got close to it.

Hope this helps.
Noel, you cnut. Just spat me gin all over the place and Laura is has wet the fcuking sofa ! You first class prick ! Nice one.

city diehard-stop fcuking about here and RE_WRITE it you lazy twat

city diehard said:

What kind of document is it? Where did you get it from? What do you mean when you say "what will be the quickest way?" and why did you leave it till the day before you need it to try and rectify the situation?

Just a couple of things that might help you get an answer...

city diehard said:
im not a bloody student!
Didn't say I thought you were and didn't assume it. What I meant was, if you have a copy simply rewrite it, waiting for answers from us lot is a waste of time unless you have a scanner, photocopier or fax machine with copying facilities.

There is no quick and easy answer mate, there never is. And also you haven't really explained what it is you need to do.

city diehard said:

jess did the same thing whilst at uni, she asked for my advice, i told her to fuck it off as she was never going to need a degree anyway.the hollyoaks episode was far more important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.