Henry Winter on Twitter

m27 said:
svennis pennis said:
That made me livid. But the one for me was after his smarmy question about rory delaps throws. Roberto answered in good spirits about Shay but oh no, Winter thenade the obnoxious comment of. "so you don't believe in defenders making clearences then." I would of layed the smarmy little tosser out if I had been next to him. Who the fuck does this **** think he is taking advantage over a persons non fluent grasp
of English?

Did he really say that? I missed that. What a horrible horrible twat. It doesn't surprise me because he was trying to get a cheap laugh and failed, so obviously panicked and blurted another load of shite out. Tit.

The twat is a fucking weasal. City should ban his fucking arse, end of by making it very clear to his employers that they will no longer get any interviews whilst that fucker is in their employ!

Of course they may feel that being banned from reporting at City is not that bad, after all they can continue to make stuff up be they on the premises or not.

But imagine being the only UK newspaper without a reporter when we win the quadruple for the first time ever.

So he should ask himself, or more importantly his paymasters should ask what their sports pages will look like when we take over from United and Chelsea.

( I would be tempted, if i were in the Sheiks position to make sure that none of the UAE companies advertise in the paper or on the website as well )

fbloke said:
Of course they may feel that being banned from reporting at City is not that bad, after all they can continue to make stuff up be they on the premises or not.

But imagine being the only UK newspaper without a reporter when we win the quadruple for the first time ever.

So he should ask himself, or more importantly his paymasters should ask what their sports pages will look like when we take over from United and Chelsea.

( I would be tempted, if i were in the Sheiks position to make sure that none of the UAE companies advertise in the paper or on the website as well )

Very much this FB. Friends in high places and posistions of influence etc.

Just make it clear to the head boys at the paper that their little pet needs to be kept in check or else!

blueinsa said:
fbloke said:

Just make it clear to the head boys at the paper that their little pet needs to be kept in check or else!

He's a tw@, but how about we don't go trying to intimidate the free press and just wait for them to come crawling when we're great?

Goater's Shin said:
blueinsa said:

He's a tw@, but how about we don't go trying to intimidate the free press and just wait for them to come crawling when we're great?

You have a point mate, sooner burn the fooker at the stake though!

*grabs the ptchforks and burning torches*

m27 said:
Mat01706 said:
If something had happened at Old Trafford that the journalists could get their teeth into, do you think any of them would have behaved like they did? Not a chance….

We don't have to imagine a scenario.....when Mourinho took over from Ranieri, a perfect gentleman who achieved much more at Chelsea than Hughes ever did at City, the press fawned all over him during his first Press Conference. I'm sure Henry Winter was there too and he didn't ask Jose about relatively obscure Premiership footballers.

Nor did he ask Jose did he know where Abramovichs squillions come from? Which if you ever read into it he's more currupt than the current incumbents in parliament!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.