Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthStand211 said:
I'm calm. It's all been tied up abroad. Faxes are with the FA. He'll fly in Weds for presser.

So despite there being absolutely no links anywhere to suggest that we are even in for him you are 100% sure he has signed?

I think most on here would tell you that you are a WUM and talking nonsense but I have to say that almost 2000 posts gives you a certain level of credibility.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just been on SSN about 2 major deals possible at City

Could just be talking about Johnson and Mariga

SSN always use hyperbole to try and hype up deadline day, if we were signing Willo Flood back they'd have it billed as "shock major Man City deal in the dying moments of this deadline day!!!"

I have faith SouthStand211, and if it turns out to be wrong, so what? It's not like he's strung us along or anything, only mentioned it last night and we'll know by 5 o clock anyway

If faxes were with the FA, then it's done & someone would have leaked it. It might happen, but doubt it has already or there would be a leak somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.