Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommytheblue said:
MCfcBOB said:
I don't think that Henry would be the best idea.
We have Bellamy, Petrov and Robinho when he comes back, that all play on the left wing.

petrov out of contract end of season. Doesnt work hard enough

robinho- not likely to return, full of hot air and little else.

Bellamy cant play every game, his knees are in bits

henry is actually a striker aswell!

He's been on the left of a front 3 for Barca, so I assumed he would play on the left over here.

Hehe...

If this is true then it'll send these needy Arsenal fans into a frenzy...they've only just stopped frothing at the mouth over Adebayor and Vieira...

Imagine if their chosen son decides to sign for us.

Good stuff!!

coops said:
Freestyler said:
don't recall spursmad mentioning barry?

i was told about barry 2 days before the bid was announced and that come from nowhere, the vieira story was told to me 6 days before we were even linked with him for the first time, i would like to post more on here but after seeing other users who have posted information they have heard and the shit they take for i just wonder is it worth it.

Fair enough mate and people do get slated for passing on info. I wont slate anyone with decent info so feel free to hit it to my inbox.

you can hit mine to i never give anyone shit!

Forzacitizens said:
freestyler, is there any other info you can tell us about it?

''Hi Danny, the only latest news i can give you is that i've a source that the actual Mr.Thierry Henry will be signing for you lot tomorrow.''

that's the text i recieved earlier on before, that's all i know fella.

Just a shame they decided to bring it back to 5, I wish they'd kept it at midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.