here we go 'Mondays headlines'

Wellsblue21 said:
2's Kompany 3's a Crouch

a vincent kompany double and a peter crouch hat-trick relegate QPR

unless it was a hattrick of own goals they would stay up in that scenario, unless bolton scored 4

I like that one: Sunday Blueday Sunday ....

zeven said:
Sunday bluedy sundy!

City were united against a parked bus of rangers, to secure their first title in blue half cityentury

BALOTELLI ATE MY HAMSTER!

Sir Bacon of Face rushed to hospital - Webb gives Kiss of Life

World News - Mass suicide in Asia - UN charge MCFC with Genocide.

Business News - Sky shares plummet.

Football Report - Nothing of note happens in The Premiership.

City win 4-0 but it's not enough as united win 17-0 with fourteen penalties for Rooney, FA say they will not be investigating.

Utd Robbed as City Buy Title

Utd slipped to defeat as just 11 minutes were added on at Sunderland despite a string of second half throw ins. Sir Alex Ferguson saw his side narrowly miss out despite being awarded 3 penalties after Sunderland took a controversial 4 goal lead.

Meanwhile neighbours City scraped a lucky 6-0 win over a poor QPR side who Ferguson labelled as "a disgrace to footbal".

Jelly an Ice Cream Sales Rocket

An unexpected surge in demand depletes supplies in the Manchester area. A spokesman from tesco said "I don't know what happened? Its not even hot enough for Ice Cream?" later he added "Some of them were even buying Bouncy Castles...weird?!"

Mark Hughes Blames Fergie's unethical ways for QPR loss. Revenge? What revenge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.