here we go 'Mondays headlines'

Welcome To Manchester

86429_premiership_trophy_300_01_05_98.jpg

THE STAR A confused Ole Gunnar Solskjaer thanks the utd fans for buying his jersey t-shirt
THE SUN / Bluemoon over manchester city centre
MEN / Fergie thaught he was buying BABE the pig

Typical City win cup for cock-up's

Manchester United have sensationally won the league on the last day of the season after rivals City were held to a nil-nil draw by a QPR side managed by former Blues manager; Mark Hughes. Despite having 97% of the play, having 417 shots on target and hitting the bar and post 93 times, City could not find the one goal that would have cemented their first league title for 44 years.

We haven't won it yet so I'm playing it down!! Forgive me!!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Jelly an Ice Cream Sales Rocket

An unexpected surge in demand depletes supplies in the Manchester area. A spokesman from tesco said "I don't know what happened? Its not even hot enough for Ice Cream?" later he added "Some of them were even buying Bouncy Castles...weird?!"

And the winner is.....................

TY-PIE-CAL CITY

City run out of Balti pies an hour before the biggest game of their recent history
(which they then draw 0-0)

HE'S KUN IT AGAIN!

Aguero bags hat trick and united loose 1-0 with a John oshea screamer from his own half!

ARISE SIR HOWARD

"Howard Webb recieves knighthood after his starring role in United's 14-0 demolishion of Sunderland led his team to their 20th league title."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.