Here we go...Scudamore wants to contrive a title race

I can see who is nearly getting their legs broken and whether the others are getting punished for it or not,i can view every game with unbiased eyes so i can see how different teams are getting treated,it is true the smaller teams get shafted in the same way we do,i can see which refs lean towards which teams,it's an education
So you’ve watched every minute of every game every team has been in? I’m not being clever there by the way, I’m saying that is the only way you could possibly tell.
And the other top clubs like us believe they get shafted too, but it’s interesting you compared our supposed shafting to that of the so called smaller teams.

So you’ve watched every minute of every game every team has been in? I’m not being clever there by the way, I’m saying that is the only way you could possibly tell.
And the other top clubs like us believe they get shafted too, but it’s interesting you compared our supposed shafting to that of the so called smaller teams.
I watch every prem game that is on sky and bt all season,i am laid up a lot and football is my passion,one of the linesman is my brothers best mate and i know stuff i probably shouldn't and i'm leaving it there,it's pointless engaging with you/frank

I watch every prem game that is on sky and bt all season,i am laid up a lot and football is my passion,one of the linesman is my brothers best mate and i know stuff i probably shouldn't and i'm leaving it there,it's pointless engaging with you/frank
Why? Because our opinions differ? Forum probs not best place for you. If you only want one theme, one belief and a policed forum where only a certain view is allowed, join RAWK.

I challenged you last time and you failed to answer when you claimed United got away with all these leg breakers last year. Which teams get away with these challenges and which don't then? I know we was on the end of too many horror tackles to remember.

You insist it's black and white,most of us admit there is colour inbetween
No. I just don’t thibk every one is out to get us, because that’s what fans of all clubs think, the classic go to belief when decisions, opinions aren’t favourable to the clubs in question. We are no different. We only notice it now that we are relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.