Hermes parcels

marco

what an outfit these are, bought something from USA on the 17th, its traveled 2000 miles over there to get to the departure hub where it cleared UK customs under the shipment programe,put on a plane and arrived at East Midlands airport all in 4 days and now Hermes saying 14 days expected delivery date from the 24th, tossers

what an outfit these are, bought something from USA on the 17th, its traveled 2000 miles over there to get to the departure hub where it cleared UK customs under the shipment programe,put on a plane and arrived at East Midlands airport all in 4 days and now Hermes saying 14 days expected delivery date from the 24th, tossers
And when they do ‘deliver’ it, it’ll be left in a bin in a park somewhere

12 days from London to Manchester last year something I bought

Domestic parcel delivery is a pretty sh*t business model in fairness unless you can absorb losses in some areas by more profitable areas. When delivering to rural addresses where there might only be the odd one or two drops in a 50 mile radius per load a lot of companies will stock pile deliveries until they have enough to make a journey worthwhile (profitable), which is no use to a customer who has paid extra for a speedy delivery.

If only we had a decent National parcel delivery service...

I am quite surprised at other people’s comments. I have nothing but praise. We have had loads of stuff delivered by them and they have always been on time. Absolutely no problems at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.