Hernandez

Way over the top.

He gets right up my nose - not only is he vastly over rated, ok he scores the odd tap in from 5 yards now and again, but the little cnut is such a smug twat as well.

Firstly no problem with religion, each to there own.

What I find ironic is Hernandez and other so called "Christians" will cheat, dive and foul against fellow players.

cookster said:

What I find ironic is Hernandez and other so called "Christians" will cheat, dive and foul against fellow players.

What's your point then? Non religious people should dive while the others shouldn't? I think it's a moral question at first and no, I'm not religious at all.

leruzin said:
I cant stand the little cnut !! Praying .... for what ?? A penalty ?? Also the Chicharito bit on his shirt ... his name is Javier Hernández Balcázar. So you can have a nickname on a shirt?? How about Little Shit !!

Kun is a nickname.. Anyway all that praying hasnt helped him re create the goalscoring form of last year...

zeven said:
I agree with OP, i fucking hate religion and ppl who believe in that shit are narrow minded and pathetic.

Please tell me I'm being Clarkied & this post is intended as an ironic observation.

If not, it is one of the most spectacular statements of lack of self awareness, I think I have ever seen.

Hungarian blue said:
cookster said:

What's your point then? Non religious people should dive while the others shouldn't? I think it's a moral question at first and no, I'm not religious at all.

Think it's obvious! Don't pretend to be a devout Christian just before a match starts then go on the pitch and act with no morals.

Shurrup, eh?

nasri%2Bpray.jpg

images

tumblr_lhl4aeVVMI1qd34mf.jpg

nasri11.jpg

corky1970 said:
DalbeyINUK said:
So because you don't like it, it's not ok. I suppose Aguero signing himself with the cross two times and looking to heaven each time he enters the match offends you as well, and you'll be telling him to stop as well.

He isn't trying to convert you. What he is doing isn't about you. In any way. You are not involved. It doesn't adversely affect you in any way. Get over yourself and get over it.

I can't believe I had to defend a United player*throws up in mouth a little*

hah ive just seen your location, a bible belt piggies got a purdy tail town if there ever was one.

take your churches ( that apparantly need your money to make the preacher a millionaire) and stick em up de dutchy where de sun dont shine.

His location is the absolute opposite of the Jesusland part of the USA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.