He's definitely off..

bluem0ng said:
MCfcBOB said:
wrong that nobody can replace Robinho?

That is what we are discussing yes, you posted immediately after NeilMcNab who thinks ANY of our youth players can replace Robinho. So I'll expect to see our youth team GK starting up front as soon as Bellamy gets injured again.

Well, now I know what we're discussing...

We played for 3 months without Robinho and seemed to adapt fine. If worst comes to worst, we have Bridge who likes to go forward. We have Petrov, Bellamy, Barry and Tevez.

Barry used to play on the left for Villa, rather than in CM.
petrov is a natural left winger.
Tevez can play anywhere in an attacking position.

I'm sure we can have a 3 man midfield aswell. With Tevez, Ade and Roque up front. Teams adapt to absences... that's why they have squad players.

alera said:
Just speaking to a couple of mates on this, basically we have heads in hands and cant work out why any city fan would be defending this guy with what has gone on.

OK I was a bit pissed last night after the game and got a bit carried away saying he could go fuck himself and should rot in the reserves which, even having slept on it seeing his interviews today basically announcing, demanding insisting he is going back to Santos, I still sort of have these thoughts even though I know its impractical and not in the best interests of the club.

Anyway I get so called city fans on here telling me to go fuck myself, wishing I had a heart attack, calling me scum, calling me a rag, saying fans like me are a disgrace, wished I was dead and its my fault the club has been shit for 30 years, asking me out etc.

I really need to understand why some people seek to defend this guy and stick up for him with the way he has behaved over the last 12 months and especially over the last few days.

I really don’t understand it I must be stupid or something. I can only assume these people think Robinho is bigger and more important than MCFC.

He can basically do whatever he wants because he is Robinho and had 12 or so brilliant games for us when he signed a season and a half a ago.

Nobody thinks Robinho is bigger than the club. What people think is that the club is likely to be more successful with Robinho around than without. You understand?

Some people are simply delighted to see him leaving when its on a loan to Santos that doesn't have any benefit whatsoever for the club. Are these the ones with the clubs interest at heart or are they more interested in being proven right about Robinho?

MCfcBOB said:
bluem0ng said:
That is what we are discussing yes, you posted immediately after NeilMcNab who thinks ANY of our youth players can replace Robinho. So I'll expect to see our youth team GK starting up front as soon as Bellamy gets injured again.

We played for 3 months without Robinho and seemed to adapt fine. If worst comes to worst, we have Bridge who likes to go forward. We have Petrov, Bellamy, Barry and Tevez.

I'm sure we can have a 3 man midfield aswell. With Tevez, Ade and Roque up front. Teams adapt to absences... that's why they have squad players.

Would that be the same 3 months that we never won a game?

hgblue said:
MCfcBOB said:

In a way you're calling us a one-man team.
There are people that can replace Robinho. Mancini is clever enough to identify that for himself.

Nobody thinks Robinho is bigger than the club. What people think is that the club is likely to be more successful with Robinho around than without. You understand?

Some people are simply delighted to see him leaving when its on a loan to Santos that doesn't have any benefit whatsoever for the club. Are these the ones with the clubs interest at heart or are they more interested in being proven right about Robinho?

But Robinho has made it clear he never wants to play for our club again. He tried to engineer a move to Barca on several occasions and failed. Made no effort for over a year, his attitude quite frankly stinks.

It doesnt really matter who is right or wrong, my main point yesterday was actually that he expects us to write off the £34 million we paid for him AND still pay a large part of his wages for the rest of his contract. Is this guy for real ? If he must go it shouldnt be where he chooses on his terms. It should be where our club chooses and what benefits us most.

As someone pointed out to me today if hes that unhappy and cant fullfill his contract maybe he should pay his contract up as effectively he is now refusing to play for MCFC.

Ideal world Robiho would be a proffesional, get his head down and win his place back in the side. He has had plenty of chances and hes made it clear he isnt interested. Now he has made it public and demanded a move to Santos 3 days before our biggest game in 30 years.

By defending this guy people are saying what he has done is acceptable and by default the player is bigger than MCFC. That is the only way I can see it.

MCfcBOB said:
hgblue said:

There are people that can replace Robinho. Mancini is clever enough to identify that for himself.

Not at all. I think we are better off with him than without him, and I believe results this season back this up. Those currently celebrating his departure amaze me.

carlito says he's off

carlitotevez

So long Robinho! Good luck in your return to Brazil.

Hes dropped his wages to join santos, so hes not the greedy twat we thought.

Hewanted to play more/ 1st team choice, mancini cant guaratee that. I think he feels Robbie plays his best in the Tevez role and Robbie wants to start every match pre world cup. So hes ofski and good luck to the lad

hgblue said:
MCfcBOB said:

Not at all. I think we are better off with him than without him, and I believe results this season back this up. Those currently celebrating his departure amaze me.

We are forgetting that he hasn't gone yet.
I wouldnt be ecstatic if he left. But I wouldn't be as upset as I was when Shauny left us afew years back either.

I just dont understand how long people will give him anymore. I do want him to improve, and if he does I'll give him all the time in the world for him to hit top form again. But even he doesn't want to do that. You can see that he doesn't want to play for us any more. His body language is awful, and his confidence is shot. We can't have a player like that in our team. Because people with low confidence only contribute a fake smile...

Hes dropped his wages to join santos, so hes not the greedy twat we thought.

Hewanted to play more/ 1st team choice, mancini cant guaratee that. I think he feels Robbie plays his best in the Tevez role and Robbie wants to start every match pre world cup. So hes ofski and good luck to the lad

Hes taken a pay cut but still on £100k a week, but we get nothing for the loan, will probably end up getting nothing fee wise down the line as he has made it clear he is in control and will dictate where he plays. We loose the player and still pay most of his wages.

Sounds like a great deal to me whats more people are falling over themselves to thank and congratulate him for fucking our club.

There no doubt its great to be Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.