He's definitely off..

tommytheblue said:
neymar is the one who crossed from the corner flag and ran into the box to finish his own cross, he's rapid and skill full!

youtube[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAFyMUMgbo[/youtube]
As with most of Nike's football videos, this is surely a fake.

uwerosler28 said:
depps said:
Isn't Neymar Robinho's nephew and godson? Ya I'm sure hes going to want to come play here considering how the man who is most likely his idol has been treated

Could you please confirm in what way exactly robinho had been treated badly by mcfc?

He has been injured for most of the season yet a large proportion of the fans have jumped on his back and want rid of him because apparently he is shit and doesn't try and not good enough for MCFC, should have scored twenty by now despite being injured etc etc. Many of them are now gloating at his humiliation and are glad to see him leaving despite the fact that he is the most talented player we have had since Kinky.

These same fans were probably offering to drive Ireland to Sunderland the summer before last, and wanted rid of a half fit Tevez earlier on in the season and were more than likely wanking themselves silly over Robinho when he was in good form last season and now think he is the devil incarnate because he hasn't managed to live up to their childish expectations that he be some sort of superhuman goal scoring, step over and hard tackling machine.....oh and because the daily mail told them he was shit too, flop of the season last year apparently, 14 goals in a struggling side in your debut season just isn't good enough.

And you do know that Neymar is only 5ft 8 and cant tackle for shit dont you so obviously there is no room for him here either

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:
Isn't Neymar Robinho's nephew and godson? Ya I'm sure hes going to want to come play here considering how the man who is most likely his idol has been treated
How on Earth has Robinho been treated badly? The club has bent over backwards to appease his every whim and received very little in return.

Its not the club. Its the fans that were worshipping him last year and have now turned on him while he is trying to recover from an injury

depps said:
Dubai Blue said:
How on Earth has Robinho been treated badly? The club has bent over backwards to appease his every whim and received very little in return.

Its not the club. Its the fans that were worshipping him last year and have now turned on him while he is trying to recover from an injury

Funny, I think the fans have given him far too much leeway that they wouldn't have given other players.

depps said:
uwerosler28 said:
Could you please confirm in what way exactly robinho had been treated badly by mcfc?

He has been injured for most of the season yet a large proportion of the fans have jumped on his back and want rid of him because apparently he is shit and doesn't try and not good enough for MCFC, should have scored twenty by now despite being injured etc etc. Many of them are now gloating at his humiliation and are glad to see him leaving despite the fact that he is the most talented player we have had since Kinky.

These same fans were probably offering to drive Ireland to Sunderland the summer before last, and wanted rid of a half fit Tevez earlier on in the season and were more than likely wanking themselves silly over Robinho when he was in good form last season and now think he is the devil incarnate because he hasn't managed to live up to their childish expectations that he be some sort of superhuman goal scoring, step over and hard tackling machine.....oh and because the daily mail told them he was shit too, flop of the season last year apparently, 14 goals in a struggling side in your debut season just isn't good enough.

And you do know that Neymar is only 5ft 8 and cant tackle for shit dont you so obviously there is no room for him here either

Your so full of shit it's untrue, so what if people can see a player taking the piss out of us.
This doesn't mean we hated ireland or any other player. Live on last season all you want because I dont think we will see that ever again.
People go to the matches and see a player on 160,000 running like a flid what do you expect.

I want him to stay and prove his worth. But he wont because he is a shitbag.

I dont know if he goes he goes but I expect him to be back next season playing for City. If it is a loan deal till the end of the season so be it. He wants to go to the world cup and he has to play every week. I think he can break back into the team this season as he has the ability and is too good of a player to loan out to any club. We will wait and see the media talk a load of bollocks Mancini wants him to stay so you would hope he would stay and battle for his place in the team.

depps said:
Dubai Blue said:

I somehow doubt Robinho is an avid reader of Bluemoon, so a bunch of supporters venting their spleens about him on here won't be of any concern to him. And there are plenty of supporters like yourself who have afforded him much more leeway than any other player would be given. Some of you would forgive him for shagging your wife as long as he promised to pull another cheeky face on the next OS video.

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:
I somehow doubt Robinho is an avid reader of Bluemoon, so a bunch of supporters venting their spleens about him on here won't be of any concern to him. And there are plenty of supporter like yourself who have afforded him much more leeway than any other player would be given. Some of you would forgive him for shagging your wife as long as he promised to pull another cheeky face on the next OS video.

lmao so true.

How can a loan move to Santos be a viable option?

Players leave Brazil because the wages are poor.

He is on £160K per week.

I cannpt believe for a second that they would pay anything like that. They wouldn't be able to afford £20K per week in my experience.

I hope this is not what I think it is.

Didsbury Dave said:
How can a loan move to Santos be a viable option?

Players leave Brazil because the wages are poor.

He is on £160K per week.

I cannpt believe for a second that they would pay anything like that. They wouldn't be able to afford £20K per week in my experience.

I hope this is not what I think it is.

If we pay his wages i will feel sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.