He's definitely off..

depps said:
uwerosler28 said:
Could you please confirm in what way exactly robinho had been treated badly by mcfc?

He has been injured for most of the season yet a large proportion of the fans have jumped on his back and want rid of him because apparently he is shit and doesn't try and not good enough for MCFC, should have scored twenty by now despite being injured etc etc. Many of them are now gloating at his humiliation and are glad to see him leaving despite the fact that he is the most talented player we have had since Kinky.

These same fans were probably offering to drive Ireland to Sunderland the summer before last, and wanted rid of a half fit Tevez earlier on in the season and were more than likely wanking themselves silly over Robinho when he was in good form last season and now think he is the devil incarnate because he hasn't managed to live up to their childish expectations that he be some sort of superhuman goal scoring, step over and hard tackling machine.....oh and because the daily mail told them he was shit too, flop of the season last year apparently, 14 goals in a struggling side in your debut season just isn't good enough.

And you do know that Neymar is only 5ft 8 and cant tackle for shit dont you so obviously there is no room for him here either

I think your making the mistake that what you read on bluemoon is a fair representation of the city fans opionion, at matches robinho has been given nothing but support from the fans they still sing his name and have never booed him to my knowledge, what more doe he or you expect?

Am I missing something here, hasn't the season over there finished at the moment? If it has then that means the world cup will be on while their season is. That means it will be rather pointless for santos to do anything until after the WC.

uwerosler28 said:
depps said:
He has been injured for most of the season yet a large proportion of the fans have jumped on his back and want rid of him because apparently he is shit and doesn't try and not good enough for MCFC, should have scored twenty by now despite being injured etc etc. Many of them are now gloating at his humiliation and are glad to see him leaving despite the fact that he is the most talented player we have had since Kinky.

These same fans were probably offering to drive Ireland to Sunderland the summer before last, and wanted rid of a half fit Tevez earlier on in the season and were more than likely wanking themselves silly over Robinho when he was in good form last season and now think he is the devil incarnate because he hasn't managed to live up to their childish expectations that he be some sort of superhuman goal scoring, step over and hard tackling machine.....oh and because the daily mail told them he was shit too, flop of the season last year apparently, 14 goals in a struggling side in your debut season just isn't good enough.

And you do know that Neymar is only 5ft 8 and cant tackle for shit dont you so obviously there is no room for him here either

I think your making the mistake that what you read on bluemoon is a fair representation of the city fans opionion, at matches robinho has been given nothing but support from the fans they still sing his name and have never booed him to my knowledge, what more doe he or you expect?

Perhaps I am, but there have been plenty of posts on here pointing out specific instances where he has been barracked by sections of the fans for absolutely nothing.

To be honest I can understand why some people are less than impressed with him at the moment even though his lack of form can largely be put down to the injury, but what I can't stand is people actually being happy to see one of the best players in the world leaving the club.

depps said:
Dubai Blue said:
I somehow doubt Robinho is an avid reader of Bluemoon, so a bunch of supporters venting their spleens about him on here won't be of any concern to him. And there are plenty of supporters like yourself who have afforded him much more leeway than any other player would be given. Some of you would forgive him for shagging your wife as long as he promised to pull another cheeky face on the next OS video.

Really? Just like Ade and Ireland don't know about any of the shit that was said about them on here? Plenty of people form the club, including players, read this site. Players also have friends and family who probably take an interest in all things city, do you not think they might pass on a thing or two form time to time?
He can't even speak English, let alone read it.

As has been pointed out, he's not received any shit from the stands. If he has somehow managed to read Bluemoon and rates the opinions cast on here as more important than those voiced at the ground, then he is indeed a fool.

depps said:
what I can't stand is people actually being happy to see one of the best players in the world leaving the club.
Whilst he is undoubtedly a very good player on his day, he simply isn't one of the best players in the world.

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:
Really? Just like Ade and Ireland don't know about any of the shit that was said about them on here? Plenty of people form the club, including players, read this site. Players also have friends and family who probably take an interest in all things city, do you not think they might pass on a thing or two form time to time?

As has been pointed out, he's not received any shit from the stands. If he somehow has read Bluemoon and rates the opinions cast on here as more important than those voiced at the ground, then he is indeed a fool.

sort of agree with you on this point mate....however, in the modern age, a fans forum is just another way for the club/players to guage supporter feedback and possibly to a certain extent, a more accurate picture.

for example, at the game, fans who try to boo the players will always be drowned out or worse still abused, this means that certain fans will tend to stay quiet rather than run the risk of abuse.

however on here, they know they can boo the players without recourse

the club will undoubtebly check this site for feedback as i am sure they check the other city forums too, this sometimes gives them information they cant pick up at a live game.

although, as me and g-star were discussing at the game recently, we would estimate only around 5-10% of the city ST holders actually post on here

Right, hands up anyone who still thinks Anelka is a moody fucker with a bad attitude, a troublemaker, bad for team morale and we are well shut of him?

And then hands up those who wish we still had Dickov and Pollock and Haaland putting in a shift?

The boundaries have been drawn...

Soulboy said:
Right, hands up anyone who still thinks Anelka is a moody fucker with a bad attitude, a troublemaker, bad for team morale and we are well shut of him?

And then hands up those who wish we still had Dickov and Pollock and Haaland putting in a shift?

The boundaries have been drawn...

You missed out Tiatto, he's another one people still go starry eyed for.

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:

As has been pointed out, he's not received any shit from the stands. If he has somehow managed to read Bluemoon and rates the opinions cast on here as more important than those voiced at the ground, then he is indeed a fool.

He doesn't have to read this site or the papers himself to know whats being said about him. Do you really think players are so isolated from the world that they don't hear any of this stuff? Plenty fans of other clubs will know whats being said about him without coming o this forum so why wouldnt he himself?

Anyway my original point was that we can forget about signing Neymar, and why would we want him anyway when apparently Robinho isnt good enough for us?

I'm starting to think it's for the best. The media have been trying to hound him out ever since they arrived and it didn't take some City fans long to join in.
According to them Robinho played shit yesterday while Petrov was brilliant, they don't even bother watching the fucking games anymore they just mark him beforehand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.