he's not my captain!

Even bias aside, I cant see how he could captain a side. He has a short temper that has been evident more than once. I already see him shouting to ref or his team mates red faced and starting to make reckless tackles and whatnot. Will be hilarious to watch, lucky im not english. :)

come on chaps, we all know why he gets the nod, the same reason why Beckham got the nod. He plays for the rag and money loving FA, and will therefore sell more shirts!

Rooney says he needs to win the world cup so he can be compared to Romario and (the real) Ronaldo - fuck me he really believes his own hype - I'd more compare him to Leon Osman except Rooney got lucky (?) and moved to Stretford where the propaganda / marketing monster took over and the media's desperation for the next great white hope have made him out to be one of the world's greats.

I'm England through & through and have travelled all over to watch them but I find it impossible to support scum players when England are playing friendlies or minnows - so no, he's not my captain either!

Would never represent me as a player nor as captain. No wonder the FA wouldn't take any action re Rooney playing against twelve men jibe last week. Shameless moral corruption and principled bankruptcy.

This is the role model the FA would have youngsters emulate in their sporting activities.

F**@ England and Rooney, couldn't give a shit about international football it bores me rigid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.