he's not my captain!

Best player ..........................Best choice of Captain ....................Or should we give it to James Milner or Gary Cahill or Darren Bent ..............

Impeccable said:
Rooney's got the captaincy because in the last week he has become a dad and matured beyond recognition.

He doesn't know about Ade yet then? ;o)

Do ye really have to moan about absolutely everything. It's a friendly, he's the best player on the pitch by a mile, that an one of the most experienced, it's a meaningless friendly. And any decision the FA would have made about his comments in the Chelsea game would have no impact on this, it's an international game.
Do ye really have to moan about everything, all the time.
Him captaining them against Brazil is meaningless.

Ye're attitude about the international team says a lot though.
It's a pity that international competitions are wasted on teams who have supporters who don't even want to be there,
I mean half of ye couldn't give a crap about it and tickets are wasted on ye, then the other half can't even enjoy a game, you've those who moan every second they're on the pitch unless they're winning 5-0. Who have deluded thoughts that they'll win the campaign every single year they're in it, which in turn makes it incredibly entertaining for the people on the outside watching. I mean we may be shocking, but hell at least we see that, and we go out and have a good time anyway. Ye though, ye're living on another planet to reality.
Or and then there are the other part of the fans who go purely to cause trouble.

It's a pity it's wasted on some supporters like ye.

If any team was lucky enough to have a player of Rooney's quality, they'd be delighted to see him get the captains armband for things like a friendly like this, the game means nothing but hey, it's a nice gesture.

But no, never mind that, go moan about it instead.
It's a meaningless friendly ffs.

IrishMacca said:
Do ye really have to moan about absolutely everything. It's a friendly, he's the best player on the pitch by a mile, that an one of the most experienced, it's a meaningless friendly. And any decision the FA would have made about his comments in the Chelsea game would have no impact on this, it's an international game.
Do ye really have to moan about everything, all the time.
Him captaining them against Brazil is meaningless.

Ye're attitude about the international team says a lot though.
It's a pity that international competitions are wasted on teams who have supporters who don't even want to be there,
I mean half of ye couldn't give a crap about it and tickets are wasted on ye, then the other half can't even enjoy a game, you've those who moan every second they're on the pitch unless they're winning 5-0. Who have deluded thoughts that they'll win the campaign every single year they're in it, which in turn makes it incredibly entertaining for the people on the outside watching. I mean we may be shocking, but hell at least we see that, and we go out and have a good time anyway. Ye though, ye're living on another planet to reality.
Or and then there are the other part of the fans who go purely to cause trouble.

It's a pity it's wasted on some supporters like ye.

If any team was lucky enough to have a player of Rooney's quality, they'd be delighted to see him get the captains armband for things like a friendly like this, the game means nothing but hey, it's a nice gesture.

But no, never mind that, go moan about it instead.
It's a meaningless friendly ffs.
Can't believe the length of some of these posts.

I think it is a great idea. It will curb his petulance and temper and make him a better player than he already is.

What happened to good old fashioned rivalry? It's an International friendly not a 'pull together chaps' must-win qualifier!

I admit Fabio has a little more ability than me in football management and I can see that Rooney has talent - if he scores the winner in the World Cup Final I'll gladly cheer his name for once - but by God I'm not going to openly admit it! He's a red and I'm a blue! Have some decency and be infuriated when our own Gareth Barry is overlooked for England captaincy and it goes instead to a guy the media claim has grown up the precise second his missus popped one out.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I think it is a great idea. It will curb his petulance and temper and make him a better player than he already is.

Agreed it could be the best thing for both him and England, Come on England.

myleftfoot said:
wayne feckin rooney - england captain!

what a joke, how far the honour of wearing this arm band has fallen.

he is a complete twat, over aggressive and lacks respect, tho many appologists call it 'passion'.

captain no.
first name on the team sheet, most definatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.