Heskey =

Ordinarily,it wouldn't bother me that much.But the fact that he got chose and Adam Johnson didn't makes me feel physically sick.

nope heskey is number 1 striker
rooney plays in the hole behind him and feeds off him

did you see that header by heskey yesterday from 6 yards out what on earth
its was a free header with the just the goalkeeper to beat
HESKEY= Diana Ross miss at the world cup
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXjCKwBtG0I[/youtube]

It is a mystery how he gets in the squad. On train up to the Villa game some Villa fans had decided to stay in Chester chatting to them even they couldn't understand the obsession shown by both O'Neil and the England manager.

For such a big guy I seem to remember he kept getting took out by SWP a few years ago when we played Liverpool that tells you all you need to know about just how poor he really is.

As I don't care either way about England I just find his inclusion amusing, you only have to mention his name in front of one of my workmates and you're guaranteed a 5 minute rant :o)

Didn't someone post some stats on here the other day showing that world class Rooney needs Heskey around to score?

sweep said:
As I don't care either way about England I just find his inclusion amusing, you only have to mention his name in front of one of my workmates and you're guaranteed a 5 minute rant :o)

Didn't someone post some stats on here the other day showing that world class Rooney needs Heskey around to score?

Does Heskey procure the grannies for him ?

It's like putting a footie boot on a one legged wardrobe. It ain't gonna get you any goals but it might fall over a lot.

Aussie! said:
Ask Capello

Exactly, the man paid millions who also chose barry who alot of blues castigate PICKED HIM!

Give me some more info on teams you've managed please and what they won?????

bluealf said:
sweep said:

Does Heskey procure the grannies for him ?
PMSL :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.