Hey Jude could have lasted forever.

Re: Hey Jude could of lasted forever.

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Freestyler said:
Nasri has put on his twitter, it was the best atmosphere and crowd he's ever heard since he came to english football.
Lol, gooners to go mental
In fact, they have! They're bitching all over twatter.

They're always bitching. I used to like Arsenal but their constant bloody moaning and groaning is getting tiresome in the extreme.

This has always stirred me since before the days of Bluemoon. City are rocking as a club when all the fans are belting this out, it comes with the good times and I think with the good times to come it will achieve evermore status.
I've seldom if ever felt prouder to be a City fan than at the final whistle on Monday night.

Re: Hey Jude could of lasted forever.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
The greatest rock and roll band in the world's greatest song, tailor made for one of the greatest club in the world's greatest nights!!

If we win the Champions league one day the Gallagher’s brothers should make a pat that if we do they will play an oasis gig for all the season ticket holder. How would that be for a party HEY!!!

never realised what a tune this song actually is.....

give a blast

lyrics are cool

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEKgYKpEJ3o[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.