Hey Scousers! What about money laundering for Terrorists?

After all that vitriol they've aimed at us, eh!

View attachment 121193

View attachment 121194
Love the graphics!

Reminds of what I've been saying ever since I did American History as part of my degree 50 years ago.. it would be interesting to see the reaction of all those macho hunters and gun lobbyists if the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution allowed 'the right to arm bears'.. that'd soon have those 'brave' f**kers running in the other direction through the woods!

As Corporal Jones would say in 'Dad's Army', 'They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.. they don't like it up 'em!'

I'm hoping that when we are cleared of all this nonsense, there will be a similar scenario to follow in the aftermath. One in which the hypocritical f**kers at the various clubs and media outlets, both here and in Europe, which have been behind these concerted attacks on our club get their just desserts by being exposed as the selfish, self-entitled tw*ts they are.

Mind, I'm not holding my breath..

Love the graphics!

Reminds of what I've been saying ever since I did American History as part of my degree 50 years ago.. it would be interesting to see the reaction of all those macho hunters and gun lobbyists if the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution allowed 'the right to arm bears'.. that'd soon have those 'brave' f**kers running in the other direction through the woods!

As Corporal Jones would say in 'Dad's Army', 'They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.. they don't like it up 'em!'

I'm hoping that when we are cleared of all this nonsense, there will be a similar scenario to follow in the aftermath. One in which the hypocritical f**kers at the various clubs and media outlets, both here and in Europe, which have been behind these concerted attacks on our club get their just desserts by being exposed as the selfish, self-entitled tw*ts they are.

Mind, I'm not holding my breath..
:-)

1717513317928.png

At least they have the right colour of shirt!
The Guardian have now got the story on their front page but with no mention of their sportswashing pet project.
Wonder how it’s spinning on RAWK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.