Hey Scousers! What about money laundering for Terrorists?

It will never be aired on any sports site. I bet all news outlets will distance it from Liverpool, make up some excuse for them about being a different department or before they were sponsored or whatever bollocks they spin to exonerate them.

Meanwhile the same news outlets will continue to spread lies about City and the man who invested billions in East Manchester.

To be fair they have an opportunity to do the right thing here and remove them as their sponsor. At least this would at least show they are looking at this from an ethical stance.

In some ways I feel sorry for them, they are are having their previous impeccible name tarnished due to their sponsors actions.

Dare I say it, but they are the victims, it's not their fault:)

It will never be aired on any sports site. I bet all news outlets will distance it from Liverpool,

It will never be aired on any sports site. I bet all news outlets will distance it from Liverpool,

Those comments on the Liverpool echo are hilarious. Obviously someone had to mention us and 115.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.