HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Can anyone confirm that he is no longer a Sheikh and now has "Sultan" in his name instead?

Mansour bin Sultan instead of Sheikh Mansour or something, I'm sure I've read it but my mate says in making it up!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Can anyone confirm that he is no longer a Sheikh and now has "Sultan" in his name instead?

Mansour bin Sultan instead of Sheikh Mansour or something, I'm sure I've read it but my mate says in making it up!
I believe that is his currant name.

there you go raisin expectations again

KippaxCitizen said:

His wife is indeed a Sultana.

KippaxCitizen said:

What is the raisin for your belief?

(Too slow with my reply.)

Chris in London said:
KippaxCitizen said:

His wife is indeed a Sultana.
I wonder what their first date was like.

KippaxCitizen said:

Yeah well you know flapjack shit!

Blue Mist said:
andyhinch said:
jrb said:
Just got a text.

Mansour tucking into a Halal Jamie Oliver Peppered Steak Pie.
It's nice that someone can afford them.

No I was next to him in the queue, he kicked off when he found out the price, said he could get sheeps eyes for half the price, robbing bastards, and that was his exact quote.

Never mind that bollox...

Did he ask for a barm or a muffin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.