HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Prestwich_Blue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Can anyone confirm that he is no longer a Sheikh and now has "Sultan" in his name instead?

Mansour bin Sultan instead of Sheikh Mansour or something, I'm sure I've read it but my mate says in making it up!
The "bin" means 'son of' So that's Mansour son of Sultan.

Was the name Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan by any chance?

Didsbury Dave said:
I presume I can trust The Sheikh not to make a bellend of himself by wearing a replica shirt at the game? I know he has been photoed in them before.

Don't forget we've all seen your pic from 197? or from way back when, and you are in no position to
slate anyone for their fashion sense ;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Can anyone confirm that he is no longer a Sheikh and now has "Sultan" in his name instead?

Mansour bin Sultan instead of Sheikh Mansour or something, I'm sure I've read it but my mate says in making it up!
The "bin" means 'son of' So that's Mansour son of Sultan.

Oh...I must be the son of 'there-done it'..

"Sheikh Mansour."

"Where were you when we were shit?"

"And don't say you went to York,"

Chris in London said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
KippaxCitizen said:

I believe that is his currant name.

His wife is indeed a Sultana.

Is she his Currant wife??

KippaxCitizen said:

His name is Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nayhan

His name as we would recognise it is:

Prince Mansour Al-Nayhan

Or to Arabise Prince Charles' name, it would be:

Sheikh Charles bin Phillip bin Andrew Windsor

Essentially what you've seen is his very formal name that includes "son of Zayed", and as a way of describing Zayed they put "Zayed - son of Sultan".

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Frankly I couldn't care less if Sheikh Mansour wore a red onesie for the game after all he has done for our club.
Although he did forget my pie, which is poor form.

It's not a pie until you remove the pastry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.