Hiddink Vs Mourinho

Is any of this actually going to happen or are we working ourselves into a frenzy over fuck all. eg. KAKA, TERRY, ETO and any more I can't be bothered to recall?

Robbo. said:
When Hughes GOES!.....(Garry If you are reading YES we want him out), who do you want in?
Strong rumours with Hiddink, I would rather have Jose myself but what about you lot?

Not sure what you mean by "we", I assume you mean you and others. Do I want him out? Well I'm one of his biggest defenders on this forum, despite the fact we have sooo many football masterminds on here. But if Mark Hughes and the team can't make it to the semi finals and beat chelsea at home, then maybe my faith will change and I'd go with the hope of Jose or similar.

I hope not of course and all will be well! But the total lack of passion and conviction from 50% of the team yesterday and in previous matches leads to me say that the players are doing more to get Mark Hughes sacked than the fans are doing on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.