Hiddink Vs Mourinho

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Hiddink's latest credentials are that he couldn't get the mighty Russians to turf out Slovenia.

Just not good enough for MCFC.
Yeah but in 4/5 months he turned a very average looking chelsea team into a slick looking unit that scored lots of goals, every player at chelsea loved him, he won them the fa cup, if they hadnt been so far behind in the league when he took over i genuinly believe he would of won that too, the fans loved him, abramovich loved him, the premiership loved him and he lost only 1 game the entire time he was there

Add that to the fact russia were absolutly piss poor when he became there manager and turned them into a very good side, he has achieved something where ever he has gone and probably thrown more medals away than hughes will ever win and i would say 1 slip with a team that didnt exactly care enough to go world cup when they went out drinking night before game

If Inter lose their final group game and fail to qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League, then Jose may well find himself out of a job. This may well coincide with a loss of faith in our current manager to take us where we want to go. 2 + 2 = 4?

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Neither, I live in the real world. Thank you for your time.

Oh by the way we are the richest club in the world and we signed Robinho....come back to Blue world and you think anything is possible!

I'm aware that we're the richest club in the world. I've seen the pretty new paint job on the concourse as evidence. I'm also aware we signed Robinho, the fans hate him despite him being in a different league to the rest of the huff and puff merchants in the squad.

What's your point?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:
Oh by the way we are the richest club in the world and we signed Robinho....come back to Blue world and you think anything is possible!

I'm aware that we're the richest club in the world. I've seen the pretty new paint job on the concourse as evidence. I'm also aware we signed Robinho, the fans hate him despite him being in a different league to the rest of the huff and puff merchants in the squad.

What's your point?

That's not true. He got a very warm reception yesterday.

BTW...if it was a straight choice between Jose and Hiddink, I'd take Jose. I suspect it won't be though...

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:

What's your point?

you said that you live in the real world meaning that Hiddink and Jose will never ever come to Man City, which is a silly statement saying that before we signed Robinho similar statment would of said about him.

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

What's your point?

you said that you live in the real world meaning that Hiddink and Jose will never ever come to Man City, which is a silly statement saying that before we signed Robinho similar statment would of said about him.

Both would be short term, I'm not interested in short term success then back to being shit, I want us to build a dynasty. Neither Jose nor Guss would be interested in doing this, they'd win us a few League Cups then do one, that's not enough.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:

Both would be short term, I'm not interested in short term success then back to being shit, I want us to build a dynasty. Neither Jose nor Guss would be interested in doing this, they'd win us a few League Cups then do one, that's not enough.

So are you saying Chelsea made the mistake in tacking Jose to the club?...hasn't he made them the team of today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.