High mileage vehicles.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
A mate of mine has a Ford Falcon here in Oz, 4 litre 6 cylinder petrol motor that's done over half a million kilometers. 312,000 miles....Still going strong.

Anyway I just saw this bike for sale with more mileage than I've ever seen on 2 wheels.

Screenshot_2022-05-10-21-09-41-47.jpg

Anybody beat that ?

Last edited:
I worked at BCA Commercials Belle Vue for 10 years and we used to regularly get vans with over 250k miles on the clock,and occasionally 400k -500k miles on the clock.
They were mainly Merc Sprinters and VW Crafters but there were other makes as well, sometimes the ones that you would least expect like Renault,Citroen and Ford.
As long as the diesel engine had been well maintained and serviced they just seemed to be able to run forever.

I worked at BCA Commercials Belle Vue for 10 years and we used to regularly get vans with over 250k miles on the clock,and occasionally 400k -500k miles on the clock.
They were mainly Merc Sprinters and VW Crafters but there were other makes as well, sometimes the ones that you would least expect like Renault,Citroen and Ford.
As long as the diesel engine had been well maintained and serviced they just seemed to be able to run forever.
Amazing but what about motorbikes ?

A mate’s Dodge Ram with a Cummins diesel has well over 500k miles and is in great shape.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.