hillsborough anniversary

wearethesouthstand

i kinda hope its liverpool v united in the champions league

the q/finals are due to be played on the 20th anniversary -8th and 15th april

lets see how united cope when they have to go to anfield and observe the minutes silence (even if liverpool move the date by a few days they'd have to go through with it)

see how those hypocrite two-faced bastards have to face the media spotlight and intense pressure in the build up to the game

oh, silly me , its united isnt it... there'll be no pressure at all, even if they disrupted it, it would somehow be our fault !!!!

wearethesouthstand said:
i kinda hope its liverpool v united in the champions league

the q/finals are due to be played on the 20th anniversary -8th and 15th april

lets see how united cope when they have to go to anfield and observe the minutes silence (even if liverpool move the date by a few days they'd have to go through with it)

see how those hypocrite two-faced bastards have to face the media spotlight and intense pressure in the build up to the game

oh, silly me , its united isnt it... there'll be no pressure at all, even if they disrupted it, it would somehow be our fault !!!!

Remember this vividly as it was a day before my my birthday, just remember the advertising boards being used as stretchers.

If that is not depressing enough it is my 30th

sput the wonder pig said:
I remember getting in my car after we got thunped a think 4-0 away at blackburn... i was really pissed off with the result and then 4 19yr old lads as we were then just sat in silence all the way home...... AWFUL !!!!

Yes we were at Blackburn, Simon Garner scored a hattrick, Hillsborough a truely bad day for football fans.

We got knocked out of the Cup that year by Liverpool in the Quarters.Their but the grace of God

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.