One for Dr Dre fans:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44043205

"Hip-hop star Dr Dre has lost a long-running trademark dispute against a gynaecologist with a similar name.
The case was first lodged in 2015, when Pennsylvania-based gynaecologist Draion M Burch tried to trademark the name Dr Drai.
Dr Dre objected, saying the similarity could cause "confusion", especially as his near-namesake wanted to sell audio books and seminars under the moniker."

I don't like much tap music to be honest, but, and I appreciate those well into the genre will roll their eyes at this, I like the ones featured as the main tunes in Deadpool 1 & 2 X Gon Give it to Ya and (I think) Don't Call it a Comeback, things with a really good hook.
Any further suggestions?

Help needed, I'm trying to remember the name of a UK rap/hip hop duo from back in the late 90's early 2000's where their album cover was letter blocks spelling out their name?
Pretty certain the album I'm referring to won some award or other.

Anyone any idea?

Help needed, I'm trying to remember the name of a UK rap/hip hop duo from back in the late 90's early 2000's where their album cover was letter blocks spelling out their name?

Anyone any idea?
?

Howard Stern did a fantastic interview with Snoop Dogg this week. Find it if you can, not sure if it's on Soundcloud or whatever but it was brilliant. Snoop was awesome and really inciteful with stories about starting out with Dr Dre and Warren G and his relationship with Tupac. Whenever a clip of one of his songs was played he rapped along with every single one. Must listen.

Anyone any idea?

Remembered it, Mark B and Blade...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.