Theres only one PAC- MAN .Get the lino out and Crown getto blaster ......and don’t forget the batteries...........

Jayden Smith said J.Cole is his inspiration ha ha. That kid is seriously messed, not only is his music absolute garbage, the life he has lived means he has fuck all to talk about that is believable and if he raps about his life it will just put off anyone who has an inclination for real music.

Jayden Smith said J.Cole is his inspiration ha ha. That kid is seriously messed, not only is his music absolute garbage, the life he has lived means he has fuck all to talk about that is believable and if he raps about his life it will just put off anyone who has an inclination for real music.

Without meaning to trash your opinion, Smith has a valid opinion on life through his eyes and I wouldn't think any less of him for offering a viewpoint.

Didn't stop 'L.L. Cool J' from professing he was 'bad' and the world falling for it from his middle class roots!

He got better over time(and then stopped being good at all!), but he didn't touch on 'reality' cos he couldn't claim to be 'street'.

Wouldn't stop me listening to the kid.

He seems to be part of a 'new wave' along with 'J. Cole' and 'Childish Gambino'.

Without meaning to trash your opinion, Smith has a valid opinion on life through his eyes and I wouldn't think any less of him for offering a viewpoint.

Didn't stop 'L.L. Cool J' from professing he was 'bad' and the world falling for it from his middle class roots!

He got better over time(and then stopped being good at all!), but he didn't touch on 'reality' cos he couldn't claim to be 'street'.

Wouldn't stop me listening to the kid.

He seems to be part of a 'new wave' along with 'J. Cole' and 'Childish Gambino'.
Wait, you think Jayden has skills? LL started way before the art of storytelling, back when he started it was more about being braggadocios and he was good at it. He flipped over quick to making music for girls and it suits his style more. Jayden on the other hand, i have no idea what he's saying, he throws random words out that have no meaning and what story would he have to tell that would be interesting? Of course its not all about storytelling, but if you can't ride a beat while saying random words then you aint gonna make it. Giving him a line with J Cole and Childish Gambino, two guys who have shit to say and can ride a beat, is wrong and you take that back right now Bigga! :D

Wait, you think Jayden has skills? LL started way before the art of storytelling, back when he started it was more about being braggadocios and he was good at it. He flipped over quick to making music for girls and it suits his style more. Jayden on the other hand, i have no idea what he's saying, he throws random words out that have no meaning and what story would he have to tell that would be interesting? Of course its not all about storytelling, but if you can't ride a beat while saying random words then you aint gonna make it. Giving him a line with J Cole and Childish Gambino, two guys who have shit to say and can ride a beat, is wrong and you take that back right now Bigga! :D

Just to reiterate I said "wouldn't stop me listening to the kid", not that I've heard anything yet, but I mean to... at some point!!

:)

Just to reiterate I said "wouldn't stop me listening to the kid", not that I've heard anything yet, but I mean to... at some point!!

:)
Here's the lyrics from his second verse in his track 'Icon'

I am not a Mayan, I'm a menace (menace)
It's wild, you can lie like a professor
I don't got the time to put you on the stretcher (stretcher)
I am here and I'm still flexin' (flex)
I am just an icon living

Here's the lyrics from his second verse in his track 'Icon'

I am not a Mayan, I'm a menace (menace)
It's wild, you can lie like a professor
I don't got the time to put you on the stretcher (stretcher)
I am here and I'm still flexin' (flex)
I am just an icon living

But look into the deeper meaning man. Seriously Jayden should just fuck off he doesn't have half the charisma of his dad to even pull of doing rap and acting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.