Can we rename this thread to hip-hop appreciation 1980-2000 only. Prevent kids posting their shit on this thread. Now I'm reading stuff about Jayden Smoth. Who da fuck is Jayden Smith now. The that karate kid?

Here's the lyrics from his second verse in his track 'Icon'

I am not a Mayan, I'm a menace (menace)
It's wild, you can lie like a professor
I don't got the time to put you on the stretcher (stretcher)
I am here and I'm still flexin' (flex)
I am just an icon living

So, look, I get what you're saying.

But, look at this way, nobody is brilliant lyrically compared to an album or two later... most of the time. You should listen to 'Childish Gambino' and his early work.

Shocking stuff, BUT you can seen the potential.

I can't say that about Smith cos I haven't heard anything yet, but he seems to be making ripples, this year.

But look into the deeper meaning man. Seriously Jayden should just fuck off he doesn't have half the charisma of his dad to even pull of doing rap and acting.
Again, something that backs up what I said before. Will Smith didn't really have much to say but it was fun and it had its place. His kid is a nob, his swagger is jacked from all different places and it just seems fucking corny as fuck.

Can we rename this thread to hip-hop appreciation 1980-2000 only. Prevent kids posting their shit on this thread. Now I'm reading stuff about Jayden Smoth. Who da fuck is Jayden Smith now. The that karate kid?
Hip hop is still around, you just had to swerve through the shit to get to it. I only mentioned Jayden cos he's part of the new wave of absolute shit stains trying to get into hip hop.

So, look, I get what you're saying.

But, look at this way, nobody is brilliant lyrically compared to an album or two later... most of the time. You should listen to 'Childish Gambino' and his early work.

Shocking stuff, BUT you can seen the potential.

I can't say that about Smith cos I haven't heard anything yet, but he seems to be making ripples, this year.
I don't think this is is first album, but I don't think you will see much talent with this guy. I had an argument with some kid in the gym who was going on about some mumble rap bellend called lil Uzi vert who he said was exactly what hip hop needed. He played some of the music to me and I nearly fucking fainted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.