Hirving Lozano

Living in Houston, TX (USA), him moving to Europe doesn't come as a surprise. We have a huge Mexican population and I have quite a few Mexican friends that adore him. He's a very good player though the talent level isn't all that. According to my friends it was pretty much inevitable he moves soon. He's too good for Liga MX.

Haha, yet another player United were linked to who's chosen us instead. Not that he'll ever play for us, no matter how well his loan goes.

Why do folks like predicting the future? He looks a player. Lets see how he develops. Whoever turns out great will be brought in. And those who didn't fully pan out would be sold.

Time would determine who those are. Whether Chucky, Sancho Chenko. We'll all find out together. No need to shoe in anyone.

It's smart transfers like Unal and potentially this that allow us to spend an almost limitless amount on our main targets. Chelsea do it on another level but with cash to burn there's no reason whatsoever why we shouldn't be doing this more and more. It''s almost a no lose scenario.

It's smart transfers like Unal and potentially this that allow us to spend an almost limitless amount on our main targets. Chelsea do it on another level but with cash to burn there's no reason whatsoever why we shouldn't be doing this more and more. It''s almost a no lose scenario.

Ünal was 2 mil Lozano is rumored to be 15 to 20 mill

Another Texan MCFC fan here, watched Lozano for a few years now in Liga MX. Used to fantasize about City swooping for him when he was 19. Kind of a poor man's David Villa, quick and nifty, powerful accurate shot, passionate and aggressive. Good-natured mature fellow, young family guy with 2 kids already. Like others say, probably for selling on, but hey, he's right between the ears with a big heart and who knows what a guy like that could turn into. Good buy. And btw, his nickname is pronounced "Choo-key" by Mexican announcers.

Scored last night for Mexico in a WC qualifier.

Last edited:
Look forward to watching him in a blue shirt - not for us obviously but one of the many teams he'll no doubt be on loan at over the next 3 years.

Apparently he had no knowledge of the transfer ahead of time.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3140833...o-unaware-of-proposed-move-to-manchester-city

Fwiw, I think this could be a very good signing for us. The kid's a good footballer and should get better. It isn't his fault he's from Mexico and came up through their league. He's a standout player for his club and becoming a breakout player for El Tri.

I wish him luck with his luck and hope to see him in a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.