Hirving Lozano

The source is crap, but would love this

100% untrue considering it's Don Balon, but I would prefer him to Bailey if the Mahrez deal falls through. Tidy player, immense work rate and should come in at a lower price than what Leverkusen would be asking for Bailey. We were in for him before he went to PSV, so I would be surprised if he wasn't on our radar and being looked at this WC.

Lozano will have a big draw in terms of marketability as well - the Mexicans are a crazy bunch and he's the next 'star' for them.

100% untrue considering it's Don Balon, but I would prefer him to Bailey. Tidy player, immense work rate and should come in at a lower price than what Leverkusen would be asking for Bailey. Lozano will have a big draw in terms of marketability as well - the Mexicans are a crazy bunch and he's the next 'star' for them.
Was very good vs Germany and South Korea. Plays on the left side and his work rate is immense as you said. Pep could make him a world-class player. Would love to see him here

Was very good vs Germany and South Korea. Plays on the left side and his work rate is immense as you said. Pep could make him a world-class player. Would love to see him here
Would be a lot cheaper as he's coming from Holland, rather than a PL team. Think he could be another Sane for us.

I’ve been watching him closely. This guy is the real deal. Has everything that we need. Shining bright amongst the stars of Brazil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.