hitler on tevez

i have a higher one than you and its piss funny, i have a season ticket too. If we cant laugh at ourselves in any form of life its a shame and time to start worrying.

Stillsy said:
i have a higher one than you and its piss funny, i have a season ticket too. If we cant laugh at ourselves in any form of life its a shame and time to start worrying.

but it isnt funny, there are a million and one funny hitler vids out there, one calling us small time and having no class etc isnt funny, rags find it funny, but we shouldnt

anyone who actualy finds it funny must find watching eastenders side splittingly funny

forevermancity said:
most of the posters who find it funny all have low post counts....hhhmmmm

No...most of the posters who find it funny have a sense of humour. In the same way that I can laugh at myself if someone takes the piss but its a funny joke!

forevermancity said:
Stillsy said:

but it isnt funny, there are a million and one funny hitler vids out there, one calling us small time and having no class etc isnt funny, rags find it funny, but we shouldnt

anyone who actualy finds it funny must find watching eastenders side splittingly funny

I know it's all about opinions but personally I think you need to get a friggin' life mate or support another team because one thing that City fans have had down the years is a self-deprecating sense of humour. Another poster summed it up quite well when they said that those comments about us having no class and history could well be a dig at all those clowns that have spouted those tedious lines in the past. Also, why did you conveniently forget that there was a pop at Ryan Giggs later on in the clip? As such, it's impossible to know whether it was knocked up by a blue or a red but there is material in there that means neither club gets off and whichever way you look at it, it's funny - just like the vast majority of the previous Downfall vids regardless of the subject matter.

M18CTID said:
forevermancity said:
Stillsy said:

I know it's all about opinions but personally I think you need to get a friggin' life mate or support another team because one thing that City fans have had down the years is a self-deprecating sense of humour. Another poster summed it up quite well when they said that those comments about us having no class and history could well be a dig at all those clowns that have spouted those tedious lines in the past. Also, why did you conveniently forget that there was a pop at Ryan Giggs later on in the clip? As such, it's impossible to know whether it was knocked up by a blue or a red but there is material in there that means neither club gets off and whichever way you look at it, it's funny - just like the vast majority of the previous Downfall vids regardless of the subject matter.

Spot-on M18CTID.

I'm also still trying to figure out what a low post count has to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.