Hobbies for the middle aged man

Oi what about us girls ? Not me as i am welded to my bed and have been for several months , lol, going to try and get back to walking around my garden next week, missed being out with the birds

Still feeding the badgers and foxes every night , my fav half hour of the day

Of course city , only watch our games the last few seasons but it makes me stressed and happy at the same time

Loving on merlin, he is not always impressed , wish i could have more of them

And good old bluemoon or the moon as i call it , trying not to get into so many rows is a hobby in itself ,ha

Oi what about us girls ? Not me as i am welded to my bed and have been for several months , lol, going to try and get back to walking around my garden next week, missed being out with the birds

Of course city , only watch our games the last few seasons but it makes me stressed and happy at the same time

And good old bluemoon or the moon as i call it , trying not to get into so many rows is a hobby in itself ,ha
Who welded you to the bed, Snorky or Drone?

Have you tried Vajazzling?

Well I tried an acoustic and electric, and whilst I recognise that such things come in all shapes and sizes, I think I just prefer piano. Having said that, never say never, and I will soon have a lot more time on my hands :-)
Fair play to you - the piano is a lovely instrument that I used to be ok at as a kid, but now cannot get my hands working in sync at all...........

Took pelters on here once for saying that Oasis music is entry level for musicians and thats why every crap pub band of kids plays their songs. True though.

Keep going mate and good luck with it. Learn the Floyd and you will be a muso
They are a perfect example of their output being a greater than the sum of their parts.

Technically, none of the band members (in any form) were top end of what they did * but collectively created some brilliant stuff.

So yes they are very good to learn instruments to as it is achievable which I found really motivating - I don't see that as a negative.

@Bill Walker , we will have to agree to disagree again matey ;-)

The one exception to this (which I'm not sure you can measure as a technicality?) is Noels ability to write some superb songs in an extremely short space of time............

Last edited:
Photography.

You can get great results with a decent quality Smartphone, and play about editing them even if you are a numpty like me.

No need to spend thousands on top gear.

Great Gable from Wastwater
IMG_7922.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.