Hoffenheim away travel

I think that most will be in Sinsheim before the game.
I am Hoffenheim-Supporter and I live in Sinsheim. I recommend you for the pregame-beer the city of Sinsheim. They will have a small 'fan mile' with
beer, sausages, music and a lot of friendly and peacefully Hoffenheim-Fans. When you come by train, don't leave the train at the station 'HOFFENHEIM', because there is nothing. Leave the train at the station 'SINSHEIM HBF' and you have not much more than a 200-yards-walk. From the 'fan mile' you have an easy 15-minutes-walk to the stadium. For your beer of disappointment after the match you should prefer Heidelberg, because Sinsheim has not really much bars. I wish you a nice journey and good luck in all other matches. Our problem is, that Pep knows our team and all around and therefore he will never underestimate us.

what coach back do you book though thats the question ?

20:35 22:00 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:25 HRS. Direct £28.95
21:25 23:05 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:40 HRS. Direct £24.95
23:30 01:20 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:50 HRS. Direct £24.95
You will not be in Heidelberg HBF for 21:25 mate

what coach back do you book though thats the question ?

20:35 22:00 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:25 HRS. Direct £28.95
21:25 23:05 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:40 HRS. Direct £24.95
23:30 01:20 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:50 HRS. Direct £24.95

If thats after the game there is zero chance of you being able to get the 20:30, I reckon even the 21:25 will be near impossible without leaving early.

Game kicks off at 18:55 local time, so you're probably getting out of the ground just a little before 9. Then either a bus or walking to the station will take about 15-20 mins I reckon, then you'll have a 40 minute train journey to Heidelberg from there.

https://www.achtzehn99.de/news/overview/champions-league-fan-fest-in-sinsheim/

The town of Sinsheim will organise a Fan Fest to coincide with two of TSG Hoffenheim's home matches in the UEFA Champions League. For the matches against Manchester City (2 October) and Olympique Lyon (23 October), the Bahnhofstraße will be converted into a fan mile. Visitors from Manchester and Lyon will be able to savour the atmosphere surrounding the match alongside TSG Hoffenheim fans. The Fan Fest will commence in the afternoon and will continue until the start of the match. Various hospitality outlets will provide food and drinks, whilst entertainment will be provided by the Holger Weitz Band and the group FATE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.