Hoffenheim away travel

Does anyone know where the free rail travel for the match ticket kicks in? I'm staying in Frankfurt so want to only buy rail ticket to where free travel starts thanks.

Does anyone know where the free rail travel for the match ticket kicks in? I'm staying in Frankfurt so want to only buy rail ticket to where free travel starts thanks.
Regional Train Travel (not ICE trains) is included with your match ticket (you must have it with you) to and from any of the below destinations on the day of the game up to 3am the day after the game.
fittosize__968_0_a52d5ea1391678fe4503969eb43dfa99_kombi-ticket_web.jpg

If you're travelling from Frankfurt I think that means you have to buy a ticket at least as far as Groß Rohrheim but please double check at the ticket office. There is normally a group saver ticket on regional train tickets for €30ish for up to 5 of you to travel, but I can't seem to find that on the website.

Alternatively you can get the bus (www.flixbus.co.uk) which might be cheaper.
This from the Champions League thread hopefully helps mate. We’re staying in Heidelberg so pretty straightforward for us on matchday.

Fair play to Stuttgart for putting a Beer Festival on for us when we arrive on Monday

Is anyone organising transport from Stuttgart to Sinsheim and back after the game? Other than that it's £40 on the train.

Is anyone organising transport from Stuttgart to Sinsheim and back after the game? Other than that it's £40 on the train.
We're having a day/night in Stuttgart before traveling by train to Heidelberg on the morning of the game and staying there, then we'll return to Stuttgart on the Wednesday before coming home.

We're having a day/night in Stuttgart before traveling by train to Heidelberg on the morning of the game and staying there, then we'll return to Stuttgart on the Wednesday before coming home.

Booked 3 nights in Stuttgart so will have to travel back after the game.

Exactly the same as us. Booked 2 nights in Heidelberg then heard about the beer festival so changed plans!

Dear friends, I'm a supporter of TSG Hoffenheim and I live here in Sinsheim. We are very pleased to say hello to you in our region in two weeks, but I believe, that is not the first time, ManchesterCity played here. And now I need somebody, who can help me. It was sometime between 1979 and 1984, when a team of Manchester City played here in Sinsheim against SV Sinsheim in a preseason game during a trainingscamp. Where do I find an archive to read this or can somebody of you confirm this match. I know, I'm probably here in the wrong place, sorry for it. Thank you for answers.
For the pregame beer at the matchday I recommend you 'downtown' Sinsheim: small city, lovely people, beer, music, a lot of friendly Hoffenheim-Supporters and just a 15-minutes-walk to the Stadium. Ask the Liverpool-Supporters about the feeling here last year. I think, they were happy - not only because of the result. Best wishes and see you in Sinsheim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.