Hoffenheim away travel

I sense that many people are underestimating the significance of our ageing hardcore travelling support, most of whom can now pick and choose their games, particularly for the repetitive nature of European football, which has lost some of its original novelty appeal.

It was the same for Saturday's quick return to Cardiff, after the FA Cup game last January, and I suspect that other Premier League games will also go down to lower points than previous seasons, (undoubtedly followed by the obligatory tedious comments from the self-appointed super fans).

I sense that many people are underestimating the significance of our ageing hardcore travelling support, most of whom can now pick and choose their games, particularly for the repetitive nature of European football, which has lost some of its original novelty appeal.

It was the same for Saturday's quick return to Cardiff, after the FA Cup game last January, and I suspect that other Premier League games will also go down to lower points than previous seasons, (undoubtedly followed by the obligatory tedious comments from the self-appointed super fans).
I used to get to most games no problem until the the last few months of the 2011/12 season with a couple of thousand of points.
Struggled since.
No problems with the system by the way.

Interesting point. One that many will agree with. Good News for fans who haven't been able to get to aways.

You may well be right there.
Being realistic, it is not unreasonable to budget for us to get to at least one (possibly two) quarter finals in a season (happened twice under Pellegrini as well as last year). On that basis you can’t be going to every match - well you can but you know what I mean.

Am surprised Hoffenheim, as a first meeting, has not been so popular but it requires a bit of travel on top of the plane journey. Am quite happy as am not eligible on the points yet.

Dear friends, I'm a supporter of TSG Hoffenheim and I live here in Sinsheim. We are very pleased to say hello to you in our region in two weeks, but I believe, that is not the first time, ManchesterCity played here. And now I need somebody, who can help me. It was sometime between 1979 and 1984, when a team of Manchester City played here in Sinsheim against SV Sinsheim in a preseason game during a trainingscamp. Where do I find an archive to read this or can somebody of you confirm this match. I know, I'm probably here in the wrong place, sorry for it. Thank you for answers.
For the pregame beer at the matchday I recommend you 'downtown' Sinsheim: small city, lovely people, beer, music, a lot of friendly Hoffenheim-Supporters and just a 15-minutes-walk to the Stadium. Ask the Liverpool-Supporters about the feeling here last year. I think, they were happy - not only because of the result. Best wishes and see you in Sinsheim

i'm looking at train times after the games....in your experiances do the Authorities hold away fans back after games?

i'm looking at trains after the game and in previous CL games at your place do the authorities hold back the away fans?

i'm looking at train times after the games....in your experiances do the Authorities hold away fans back after games?
I don't know, because I've never been in the box of the away fans in our stadium. But normally in 'Bundesliga' there are no problems, but this is a match under control of the UEFA, and people like you and me cannot imagine, how those responsible of the UEFA think. Last year for example we had in the Euroleague a high-risk-game against Istanbul......incredibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.