Hold your breath & pray! According to the Daily Mail

Wexford Blue said:
Can't take much more of this emotional roller coaster.. i'm a wreck.. starting to believe again...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1115385/Kaka-decide-Milan-Manchester-AC-accept-Citys-100m-offer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... offer.html</a>

I've a feeling this will go on and on and on Wexford Blue!!

This is the timeline accoriding to the Daily Mail

TIMELINE: How the Kaka transfer story unfoldedTuesday

10.30pm: Sportsmail breaks the story
Wednesday

1.13am: Berlusconi does not want to sell the player, reports Corriere dello Sport
11.00am: Sportsmail learns that AC Milan will accept £100m bid
11.36am: Kaka's spokesman confirms a 'deal is not impossible this month'
12.04pm: Kotscho claims cash will not seal the deal
1.26pm: Kaka reported on BBC Five Live as saying that 'there have been significant offers for me, which I have turned down'
3.10pm: Sources close to negotiations informSportsmail that Kaka has made no comments over the proposed move

Agree, why would we embarrass ourselves by going over there with all the media attention. All this could have been done by fax or phone for it not to be nearing conclusion. Old, off the shelf footballer quotes put out to keep the Milan fans happy

"If Manchester City are to become one of the top teams in the world they have to have a project to be the best. At this time we can negotiate to join them.
"If they have a good project, and can get other players, to become one of the top teams in the world - like AC Milan are - then we can negotiate.

It may be me putting two & two together, but does this talk about projects sound strangely familiar to anyone else?

I don't know whether that sort of terminology is in common usage in world football, but we've heard a lot of talk over the past few months about us having a project that will interest the top players.

Could this suggest that Kaka's agent has been sold this project over a period of time? Just a thought!

maine man said:
Agree, why would we embarrass ourselves by going over there with all the media attention. All this could have been done by fax or phone for it not to be nearing conclusion. Old, off the shelf footballer quotes put out to keep the Milan fans happy

We did with Ronaldino though didnt we. Either we havent learnt our lesson OR we have and it is pretty much nailed on.

there must be more to it why would cooke travel all the way to milan just to present a offer???? he could of done that over the phone.

vonksbignose said:
"If Manchester City are to become one of the top teams in the world they have to have a project to be the best. At this time we can negotiate to join them.
"If they have a good project, and can get other players, to become one of the top teams in the world - like AC Milan are - then we can negotiate.

It may be me putting two & two together, but does this talk about projects sound strangely familiar to anyone else?

I don't know whether that sort of terminology is in common usage in world football, but we've heard a lot of talk over the past few months about us having a project that will interest the top players.

Could this suggest that Kaka's agent has been sold this project over a period of time? Just a thought!
My thoughts exactly, I'm still not sure whether this will go ahead but the term "project" has been mentioned by us since the takeover

Fucking hell. Its impossible to know what to believe. i have turned SSN off and im thinking about logging off here for a few hours. No doubt SSN will be dragging up some more breaking news at some point this evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.