Hold your breath & pray! According to the Daily Mail

kaka1.jpg
LOL onouha on kaka now on SSN

Think we should use this as the main thread now, the one Ajay started has just gone off topic and turned into handbags.

The mail have been right so far and knew more details before anyone else did so im tempted to believe them. That said i want Kaka so im bound to...

TimmyP said:
KaKa Blue said:
kaka1.jpg
LOL onouha on kaka now on SSN

Whats Ned sayin?
"obviously hed be a big boost in the dressing room"
"no the brazillians dont cause ruptions in the dressing room"

"i would bend him over and rape him if we sign him"...well he didt say that but im sure he was thinking it

TimmyP said:
Whats Ned sayin?
Hmmm let me guess... 'great player... would be amazing... don't really know what's going on... just concentrating on my own game at the moment... lads are buzzing...'

daily mail are in our pockets, that is a fact.

the rest, i cant figure at all.

if the source is from city, which was my first thought, why would he want to clarify that? if the deal is on course, what's the point? if it's not, then it starts to look like we are trying to delay the inevitable, just to get good pr.

I confess i've not been put in a good mood by today's developments. For one thing, it seems odd that it's all become public at this stage. Forget about harry blowing our cover, why would he know we were here for kaka and not some other Milanese. for all the excitement, we know that kaka's position is the one area of the team that is working ATM. I can't figure all the details out when there is so much confusion, but overall something just doesnt feel right about all of this. Still, we live in hope.

svennis pennis said:
Fucking hell. Its impossible to know what to believe. i have turned SSN off and im thinking about logging off here for a few hours. No doubt SSN will be dragging up some more breaking news at some point this evening.

i switched ssn off a long time ago because as soon as they get a wiff of something they just make a big deal over it because kaka hasnt said i have rejected city but ssn are telling everyone he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.