Holding my nerves

This.

So much more this team can still achieve:

- 4 league titles in a row (never been done in England)
- Champions League back to back
- Unbeaten season
- Quadruple
- Super Cup
- Club World Cup
Under certain Manager’s the foot is off the gas once trophies are lifted, not with Pep, he’ll freshen up the squad. The players he brings in won’t necessarily be serial winners, they’ll have the hunger to win pots as will the likes of big Erl who’ll want to cement his place as the greatest ever Premier League CF, we’ll be fine.

So far, so good, but a shame we couldn’t keep Carl Palmer. Doku, Kovacic and Gvardiol have already shown signs of settling in, and Nunez will, I think fit in nicely. All depends on keeping the squad fit as possible, given the workload

So far, so good, but a shame we couldn’t keep Carl Palmer. Doku, Kovacic and Gvardiol have already shown signs of settling in, and Nunez will, I think fit in nicely. All depends on keeping the squad fit as possible, given the workload
Palmer made it clear to Pep that he wanted to leave, Pep told him Mahrez was leaving and that there was a possible first team place up for grabs if he worked for it , Palmer still wanted to leave , Pep showed him where the exit was, and never thought of Palmer again until the media tried to make something of it this week . If you dont want to play for Pep and City then your gone no matter who you maybe , or think you may be .

He was brilliant with Keith Emerson and Greg Lake, to be fair. That was his true calling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.