Holiday advice

I'm due in Malaga in late September but may not go as you have to wear masks everywhere.

I have a mate who's on holiday in Turkey at the moment. All inclusive in a 5* hotel for about 2 grand for a family of 4. I know all the sensible advice is not to take the risk and just to write off 2020 for foreign holidays but it does look bloody nice!

I have a mate who's on holiday in Turkey at the moment. All inclusive in a 5* hotel for about 2 grand for a family of 4. I know all the sensible advice is not to take the risk and just to write off 2020 for foreign holidays but it does look bloody nice!
Just booked Kalkan for 9 nights From Saturday sick of this weather

Istanbul is the most eccentric place I've ever been to. The bistro touts were exceptional. I went from a polite chat with one to somehow sitting down with a menu in front of me.

I'll be a bit more prepared if I go there again because it's an overwhelming place.

A mate of mine just come back from Turkey, and another from Greece. Both have said the media hype RE travel is way OTT, the experience is the same but you wear a mask.

When over there they have similar rules as we do, separated tables, no buffets, table service etc. and both were very impressed.

It’s certainly made me open up on the idea and pretty sure I’ll head somewhere

A mate of mine just come back from Turkey, and another from Greece. Both have said the media hype RE travel is way OTT, the experience is the same but you wear a mask.

When over there they have similar rules as we do, separated tables, no buffets, table service etc. and both were very impressed.

It’s certainly made me open up on the idea and pretty sure I’ll head somewhere

He's only put something on Facebook once which was the day after he arrived there but he was really impressed with how well organised everything has been. From the airport, the plane itself even through to checking in and around the hotel. So tempted....!

He's only put something on Facebook once which was the day after he arrived there but he was really impressed with how well organised everything has been. From the airport, the plane itself even through to checking in and around the hotel. So tempted....!
Some amazing deals at the moment, tempted to do the same holidsy he did in Greece. 5* All Inc, good flight times £840 for the two of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.