Holiday advice

Doesn’t make any sense to ban travel to countries where you need a negative Covid test. Why not just implement a quarantine system here back on arrival, force testing and only release people when they test negative. Government blanket procedures will kill so many businesses

International travel other than for business purposes is banned. Though the restrictions announced earlier are for England, no idea what the current rules are for Wales, Scotland and N Ireland.
Very sad news in retrospect, as November was to be the wife's 60th birthday treat. I say in retrospect as I appreciate people are dying and will die in great numbers over the coming months, so a small price to pay by staying home and following our leaders rules. Good times are just around the corner, so keep smiling, as laughter and humour are the only cards we have to play with in these dark dank and difficult times. Bless us all and I hope sincerely with all my heart that non of our community fall in the worrisome second wave. Stand our ground we must and at one hundred yards, volley fire present!

We stand together.

Last edited:
I think you can put that idea to bed haha

Once the lockdown restrictions are lifted, deffo recommend anyone thinking of heading to Canaries to go for it.

Got back on Friday from a quick break in Gran Canaria (Puerto Rico), really enjoyed it. Had an 'early season' feel to it with some shops closed and others preparing to open again, but there was enough open to enjoy the days and nights and crowds nowhere to be seen.

Beer was so cheap, 1.50 EUR a pint of the local stuff.
Last orders called at 00.30 with you out or off the premises by 1am (probably the latest beer you can have in Europe at the moment)
Weather was fine.

The introduction of the test is going to be a bit of a pain, remains to be seen exactly what the test type is and if we can get it on arrival.

Amazing views from my balcony.

View attachment 4681View attachment 4682
initially looked at going there, wonder if I could drive , say to Glasgow and fly ? or would I be breaking the law?

The wee KRANKIE said NOÒO
The scientists said no. And she made it happen. Unlike that wanker Boris who was also told, but did fuck all. Until the scientists told him he probably has cost thousands of lives for dithering, but not to worry, the BBc will blame Corbyn anyway. I was listening to that BBC Tory mole, Martin Speckyfuckface, or something like that, he was citing the countries who had acted earlier, Wales, a few foreign countries, but not us, who brought in tighter restrictions before any of them. I wanted to smash the specky Tory cheerleading **** in the face with a baseball bat. As I do most BBC Oxbridge tory loving cunts at BBC news. So, just another night of fury.

The scientists said no. And she made it happen. Unlike that wanker Boris who was also told, but did fuck all. Until the scientists told him he probably has cost thousands of lives for dithering, but not to worry, the BBc will blame Corbyn anyway. I was listening to that BBC Tory mole, Martin Speckyfuckface, or something like that, he was citing the countries who had acted earlier, Wales, a few foreign countries, but not us, who brought in tighter restrictions before any of them. I wanted to smash the specky Tory cheerleading **** in the face with a baseball bat. As I do most BBC Oxbridge tory loving cunts at BBC news. So, just another night of fury.

This is how I think the lot off them decided every fking restrictions to date..
giphy (2).gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.