Holiday advice

Some really nice locations in the UK like Cornwall and Devon but not overly keen on driving more than 5 hours and besides the weather's a constant worry. Spain cases creeping up daily but quarantine or no quarantine I would not fancy masking up outdoors, that's why Greece held appeal. Love Tenerife with it's long scenic promenade walk from Cristianos to Adeje, but in a face covering ?

42 degrees it was in Turkey last week when I had a face mask on felt like I was in training for the SAS.

With a face like a robber's dog Bob I'd get yer mask on sharpish pal.

Woof; )

I would like to say ditto but couldn't see your face as it was all a blur as you dashed at hyper speed dodging the bar.

ws4Yi2Z.gif

Here's Bigger's bringing you back : /

5IY7hme.gif

Wrote a post out and seem to have lost it before actually posting it, meh.

In a nutshell;
Just back from Zante.
Great short break; perfect weather, good food and cold beers.
Possibly good timing to be back now given what Wales and Scotland are doing.
The midnight restriction on bars closing doesn't make a great deal of sense as everyone then just congregates out on the streets and beach. A staggered closure would make much more sense in my view.
Hoping Greece remains on the travel list as due back another couple of times before the end of the season.
It's shit to be back to rain and grey skies, given the contrasting views leaving Greece earlier.Zante 1.jpgZante 2.jpg

Around 14 per 100,000 last week. As of September 1st still tracking the same.

Thanks, I'd been using the data on the ECDC website, it differs slightly.

Think my holiday to Croatia has all but gone, hopefully Jet2 will confirm after tomorrow's update. It's just where to choose instead, albeit with a risk. Wish I'd have just booked earlier and gone to Greece, sounds like others have had a great time.

Just back from Skala in Kefalonia. No midnight curfew there. Great week just what was required. Never been before but will certainly go again. Met some fantastic people, good restaurants and tavernas. Nice people. Very grateful of the business

It’s one of those places once you chat to someone you can’t help but seeing them again as quite small. Would never of crossed my mind to have gone there if wasn’t for the restrictions. Every cloud eh

Last edited:
Thanks, I'd been using the data on the ECDC website, it differs slightly.

Think my holiday to Croatia has all but gone, hopefully Jet2 will confirm after tomorrow's update. It's just where to choose instead, albeit with a risk. Wish I'd have just booked earlier and gone to Greece, sounds like others have had a great time.

HI mate, have you tried phoning up? Is it a package holiday or just the flights?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.