Holiday Destination...

Laurent Charvet said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well generally a budget might help mate

You can go Las Vegas or France the price difference is immense

Don't go Bognor though that's just for the rich

Don't wanna spend more than 500each. So Bognor is still a pipe dream.
You might be taking the piss but get a quote for dinner, bed and breakfast in a "dolphin" room for a week in august for 4 adults at butlins, bognor. With a 17% saving, it comes in at £3490.

If you want a quiet break with almost no English about try Bulgaria especially around the St. Konstatin area. if you want a bit more life head up the road to their 'Blackpool'.

I'm off there in June/July for £1k with my wife. Cheap booze and food along with loads of Eastern European scenery when on the beech ;)

The Pink Panther said:
Laurent Charvet said:
Trigger said:
Icmeler, Turkey - heaven !!

Never been Turkey... good shout.

Try and stay away from Eastern Europe, too many Russians.
They are the new "Germans"
I'm afraid Turkey is the favourite holiday spot for new-money russkies. I found them all to be rude and ignorant. The Turks I spoke to couldn't stand them either.

Laurent Charvet said:
Trigger said:

I found Icmeler to be just basically an overflow of Marmaris.....fine if you want that kinda thing. But if you want somewhere chilled, with great restaurants and bars, in an idyllic spot (on the river where The African Queen was filmed, and taking the water taxis down to the beach is a great trip in itself.) and none of the intense hassle in the big resorts, then I recommend Dalyan. (just half an hour from Dalaman airport too)

Gaudino said:
Laurent Charvet said:
Trigger said:

I found Icmeler to be just basically an overflow of Marmaris.....fine if you want that kinda thing. But if you want somewhere chilled, with great restaurants and bars, in an idyllic spot (on the river where The African Queen was filmed, and taking the water taxis down to the beach is a great trip in itself.) and none of the intense hassle in the big resorts, then I recommend Dalyan. (just half an hour from Dalaman airport too)
Is that the place with the rock tombs carved into the hillside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.