Holiday problem... Any advice?

BlueTaylor91

I think we have messed up big time but hoping there is some light at end of tunnel or is it that we have messed up...

Speakng about holidays we wanted to book somewhere. Me and the mrs have passports. Applied for 2yr olds 1st passport about 3 weeks ago. Mrs went booking a holiday for 2023. Heres the kicker books for aug 2022 we have just realised. The holiday dates arnt a problem what is the little 1s passport.

Any advice or we clewrly screwed up?

I think we have messed up big time but hoping there is some light at end of tunnel or is it that we have messed up...

Speakng about holidays we wanted to book somewhere. Me and the mrs have passports. Applied for 2yr olds 1st passport about 3 weeks ago. Mrs went booking a holiday for 2023. Heres the kicker books for aug 2022 we have just realised. The holiday dates arnt a problem what is the little 1s passport.

Phone the passport office and tell them you are going away within the next 14 days and ask them to fast track it. Will depend when you are due to fly.
Also when did you book the holiday? If in the last 24 houts distance selling regs mean you are entitled to a refund

Divorce?

Phone the passport office and tell them you are going away within the next 14 days and ask them to fast track it. Will depend when you are due to fly.
Also when did you book the holiday? If in the last 24 houts distance selling regs mean you are entitled to a refund

There is a fast track option online but cause our application is in the system we cant re apply it says online. Wortha phonecall still?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.